DPI Error

Atul Shanbhag

Aug 11, 2016, 10:24:24 AM8/11/16
to spyder
My screen resolution being 3200x1800, the IDE (and other applications like VLC Player also) have shrunk buttons, and appear very small. I had a workaround for Photoshop, found online, which edited a manifest XML file, and for NetBeans, which configured the CFG file. Any help how it can be done for Spyder IDE?

Carlos Córdoba

Aug 11, 2016, 10:29:05 AM8/11/16
to spyd...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

We are aware of this problem and it'll be fixed in Spyder 3.0 beta5.

Thanks for your patience,
Carlos