Double click to run a python script or run it using Task Scheduler

Xia Zhao

Mar 7, 2018, 2:17:04 PM3/7/18
to spyder

I wrote a python script that scrapes a website and then writes to a csv. I wrote it in the Spyder ide installed with Anacondo.

I want the script to run autocratically every day

The script runs fine when I run it in Spyder, but I cannot start it by double click. I also tried to run it using task scheduler. It does not work.

I have be searching in different forums but haven't found a solution. If anyone has any suggestions, I appreciate the help.