scaladoc location?

Aaron Todd

Dec 6, 2012, 1:18:24 PM12/6/12
to spray...@googlegroups.com

Where is the Spray scaladoc API available? I've been browsing around for awhile now trying to find it and I haven't managed to. I assume I'm missing something obvious.

Thanks

Mathias

Dec 6, 2012, 4:19:51 PM12/6/12
to spray...@googlegroups.com
Actually, Aaron, you have not missed anything.
We simply have not yet published an scaladocs yet.
However, we should and we will. For the time being we have simply focused our energy more on the external documentation on http://spray.io, which also needs some more filling gaps.

Cheers,
Mathias

---
mat...@spray.io
http://spray.io

On 06.12.2012, at 19:18, Aaron Todd <todd...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Where is the Spray scaladoc API available? I've been browsing around for awhile now trying to find it and I haven't managed to. I assume I'm missing something obvious.
>
> Thanks

Aaron Todd

Dec 7, 2012, 1:54:28 PM12/7/12
to spray...@googlegroups.com
Unfortunate, but understandable. Spray development seems to be moving quite quickly!

  Thanks for the response,
    ~ Aaron Todd

Pablo Fernandez

Jun 17, 2013, 3:04:34 PM6/17/13
to spray...@googlegroups.com
Still no publicly available scaladocs?

Mathias

Jun 17, 2013, 4:33:36 PM6/17/13
to spray...@googlegroups.com
Pablo,

no, not yet.
Filling the documentation gaps (directives and API docs) is one of the central focus points for the final leg from M8 to RC1.

Cheers,
Mathias

---
mat...@spray.io