Conflicting cross-version suffixes error

samthe...@gmail.com

May 1, 2015, 1:03:29 PM5/1/15
to spray...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

Suddenly we have started to see following error:

Conflicting cross-version suffixes in: io.spray:spray-httpx, io.spray:spray-routing, io.spray:spray-can, io.spray:spray-util, io.spray:spray-io, io.spray:spray-http

We are using scala 2.10

Any idea ?

Johannes Rudolph

May 4, 2015, 7:01:55 AM5/4/15
to spray...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

which spray version is that? Do you get this error (warning?) with
sbt? Can you share the relevant parts of your build file?

Johannes
> --

Johannes

Johannes Rudolph