MySQL spray service

Sonal Bhavsar

Aug 26, 2015, 3:31:07 AM8/26/15
to spray.io User List
I am trying to build Spray service to fetch data from MySQL using scala.
Can you tell me which all files I need to create?
As far as I know, we need to edit
1. application.conf
2. case class file
3. build.sbt
4. plugins.sbt

Is there anything else I need to create? Do you have sample example for this?

Jan-Pieter van den Heuvel

Aug 26, 2015, 1:52:26 PM8/26/15
to spray...@googlegroups.com
Hi Sonal,

Perhaps a good place to start is a Typesafe Activator template. The repository contains three templates using Slick to access a database and Spray to provide an HTTP API:
- Spray Slick Swagger
- Spray swagger slick3 authentication seed
- Spray.io and Slick seed

I haven't looked into them in detail but they should provide you with a nice starting point for creating your own service.

Kind regards,
Jan-Pieter

does anyone have sample spray template for MySQL database? I am trying to fetch data from MySQL database using spray service