How can I access the ProxyDirectives?

Lily

Apr 11, 2016, 2:40:48 AM4/11/16
to spray.io User List, xuli...@163.com

Hi, I want to use proxyTo of ProxyDirectives,but I get an error below,
    error: object ProxyDirectives is not a member of package spray.routing.directives
    [ant:scalac] import spray.routing.directives.{CachingDirectives, ProxyDirectives}
    [ant:scalac]        ^
    [ant:scalac] one error found

the config of  build.gradle is :
    ext.sprayVersion = '1.3.3'
    compile "io.spray:spray-can_2.11:$sprayVersion"
    compile "io.spray:spray-routing_2.11:$sprayVersion"
    compile "io.spray:spray-servlet_2.11:$sprayVersion"
    compile "io.spray:spray-caching_2.11:$sprayVersion"
    compile 'io.spray:spray-json_2.11:1.3.2'

How can I access the ProxyDirectives? Thanks very much!

Jan-Pieter van den Heuvel

Apr 11, 2016, 3:20:55 AM4/11/16
to spray...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

Unfortunately the ProxyDirectives never made it in Spray. Have a look at this StackOverflow answer.
You might be able to copy the implementation from this commit.
Hope this helps.

Kind regards,
Jan-Pieter