IntelliJ Performance Problems with Specs2RouteTest

Michael Meyers

Jul 1, 2015, 3:57:14 PM7/1/15
to spray...@googlegroups.com
If I right click from IntelliJ anywhere in a test class that extends Specs2RouteTest it either hangs for a minute or so or completely freezes my IntelliJ window.  I'm using IntelliJ14 on Windows.  Does anyone else experience problems like that in IntelliJ?

Michael Meyers

Jul 1, 2015, 4:17:52 PM7/1/15
to spray...@googlegroups.com
Are there any work arounds?

Adrian Rodriguez

Jul 1, 2015, 4:21:13 PM7/1/15
to spray...@googlegroups.com
I have those problems on any file that contains routes. It looks like it's a problem with how it deals with shapeless. The only thing that's worked for me is set IDEA to power save mode. It still locks up from time to time, but not enough to where you want to throw your computer out the window.

Sent from my iPhone

On Jul 1, 2015, at 12:57 PM, Michael Meyers <mrmey...@gmail.com> wrote:

If I right click from IntelliJ anywhere in a test class that extends Specs2RouteTest it either hangs for a minute or so or completely freezes my IntelliJ window.  I'm using IntelliJ14 on Windows.  Does anyone else experience problems like that in IntelliJ?

Michael Meyers

Jul 2, 2015, 11:32:14 AM7/2/15
to spray...@googlegroups.com
I'll give that a try, thanks for the tip!