connection timeout of 10 seconds expired, stopping - Break Connection forever

Arpit

Nov 9, 2015, 4:00:53 AM11/9/15
to spray.io User List

I am trying to send a GET request to URL .

val pipeline: HttpRequest => Future[HttpResponse] = (
            sendReceive
         )

val result = Await.result(pipeline(Get(url)), DEFAULT_TIMEOUT)

Once I get the following response, after which our client doesn't send any following requests.

 [WARN] -  s.can.client.HttpClientConnection - Configured connecting timeout of 10 seconds expired, stopping

I have to restart the server to start sending the requests again.