Emails for publishes?

william2

Apr 6, 2015, 1:03:29 PM4/6/15
to sporcle-u...@googlegroups.com
I had a missing word quiz published to the homepage today, but received to email notification about it, which I've gotten for all of my previous publishes. Has something changed recently and emails are no longer being sent out for publishes?

william2

Apr 6, 2015, 1:04:34 PM4/6/15
to sporcle-u...@googlegroups.com
Sorry, that should say "no email notification", not "to email notification".

Matt Selby

Apr 6, 2015, 1:53:08 PM4/6/15
to sporcle-u...@googlegroups.com
That's a problem that's just popped up recently and we'll get it fixed here soon.

william2

May 3, 2015, 12:34:19 AM5/3/15
to sporcle-u...@googlegroups.com
As a follow-up to this: I again had a quiz published to the homepage on May 3: Missing Word: Best Supporting Actress A-Z, but no email. However, my most recently published quiz, F American History, did receive an email.

Is it simply the daily dose quizzes that no longer receive emails regarding publishes?

On Monday, April 6, 2015 at 1:03:29 PM UTC-4, william2 wrote:
I had a missing word quiz published to the homepage today, but received to email notification about it, which I've gotten for all of my previous publishes. Has something changed recently and emails are no longer being sent out for publishes?

citkeane

May 3, 2015, 2:22:04 PM5/3/15
to sporcle-u...@googlegroups.com
Yeah, I experienced this too a few months ago but only for daily dose quizzes. Haven't had a daily dose published in awhile so I don't know if it's still an issue from personal experience but sounds like it.

El_Dandy

May 3, 2015, 3:22:32 PM5/3/15
to sporcle-u...@googlegroups.com
I too did not get it for my most recent daily dose publish (less than a week ago), but my JFF quiz that just got published got one.

Matt Selby

May 3, 2015, 5:34:15 PM5/3/15
to sporcle-u...@googlegroups.com
Hey guys,

Hold tight, we've had a handful of things that are in the queue to get fixed that aren't out yet, we haven't forgotten, it's just delayed.