Disconnecting a Deleted Facebook Account

Luke Thrall

Apr 28, 2015, 3:43:13 PM4/28/15
to sporcle-u...@googlegroups.com
Today, while working on the new badges, the following message popped up:

To keep your Sporcle experience awesome we need to update your connection to Facebook (strongly recommended).

The box will not disappear and keeps prompting me to sign into Facebook. I deleted my Facebook account over a year ago and have no way to sign in and disconnect Sporcle from my nonexistent Facebook. The box continues to come up and hinders me from playing quizzes. Has anyone else encountered this problem or have any solutions? I really don't want to have to start a completely new Sporcle account.

Thanks

Derek Pharr

Apr 28, 2015, 3:44:23 PM4/28/15
to sporcle-u...@googlegroups.com