Hidden object game - test

myitbos

Jul 13, 2014, 8:14:49 AM7/13/14
to sporcle-u...@googlegroups.com
I've created this quiz as a follow up to my "find the difference" quiz. Let me know if you think this works or not, or if you have any ideas for improvement. http://www.sporcle.com/games/test/9d3749f7949

Thanks,
myitbos

Charging Tiger

Jul 13, 2014, 12:54:52 PM7/13/14
to sporcle-u...@googlegroups.com
It would probably be wise to require us to enter the object we found along with the letter/number combination. Right now, I can just go through and type A1, A2, A3... until I've 'found' them all.

myitbos

Jul 14, 2014, 10:09:03 AM7/14/14
to sporcle-u...@googlegroups.com
Thanks CT. Of course you can't stop all the "shortcuts" people take. Like the comments on my find the difference quizzes, stating that they just named everything they saw in the picture till they found all the answers, you can't stop people from what's essentially cheating. At least not until the map quizzes get a wrong answer option.

Charging Tiger

Jul 14, 2014, 1:43:05 PM7/14/14
to sporcle-u...@googlegroups.com
True. But you can make it a little harder. Ultimately, cheating to accomplish something makes the 'accomplishment' meaningless.