Display game note?

Scott Lange

Jul 26, 2015, 7:50:46 AM7/26/15
to Sporcle University

I recently wrote this quiz (http://www.sporcle.com/games/sal/cubs-no-hit-streak-extenders), including a game note that explains why the quiz is relevant and gives a little worthwhile background.  Unfortunately, it seems the game note doesn't display unless someone goes out of their way to click an inconspicuous link and bring it up.  I'd love for anyone who plays the quiz to be presented with the text.  Is there a way to get the game note to display, or some other workaround I can use to get the words in front of the player?

Thanks in advance!

smac17

Jul 26, 2015, 7:54:30 AM7/26/15
to Sporcle University, lan...@gmail.com
Paste it into the 'Add Media' box on the Options tab.

Scott Lange

Jul 26, 2015, 8:37:02 AM7/26/15
to Sporcle University, lan...@gmail.com
Thanks!