Need a little help making a clickable quiz

Rocky123

Jul 2, 2014, 10:35:48 AM7/2/14
to sporcle-u...@googlegroups.com
I am making a clickable quiz where there are 30 answers (3 are correct). With the way the game is right now the player gets 3 guesses and then the quiz will end. I want the player to have 10 guesses to get the 3 correct answers. Please help. Also, I don't want to make it a minefield.

iglew

Jul 2, 2014, 1:39:03 PM7/2/14
to sporcle-u...@googlegroups.com
As far as I know, that's not possible. The number of guesses is either the number of answers or infinite, with nothing in between.

That's a feature I would like to see -- that the quizmaker can specify the number of guesses before the game ends.  I think there are a lot of clickable quizzes that could be much improved with such a choice, particularly multi-column matching.

Rocky123

Jul 2, 2014, 2:10:29 PM7/2/14
to sporcle-u...@googlegroups.com
Too bad. Thank for the help!

weevil6

Jul 9, 2014, 1:18:55 PM7/9/14
to sporcle-u...@googlegroups.com
Iglew is correct. It's a very good idea, but not currently available. Sorry.