New Dean's List

Josh C.

Jul 17, 2013, 5:40:20 PM7/17/13
to sporcle-u...@googlegroups.com
14 people now have the Dean's list?!?!

Who are the lucky recipients?

Josh C.

Jul 17, 2013, 5:42:25 PM7/17/13
to sporcle-u...@googlegroups.com
MSUKent is one....

Josh C.

Jul 17, 2013, 5:44:34 PM7/17/13
to sporcle-u...@googlegroups.com
And THEJMAN is the other!!!

Whoooo!

Congratulations!!

RobPro

Jul 17, 2013, 6:09:41 PM7/17/13
to sporcle-u...@googlegroups.com
I guess these were engineered by the admin :)

Josh C.

Jul 17, 2013, 6:10:27 PM7/17/13
to sporcle-u...@googlegroups.com
What?

RobPro

Jul 17, 2013, 6:34:57 PM7/17/13
to sporcle-u...@googlegroups.com
Congrats guys :D By the way, if anyone needs a Geography EP feel free to pop me an email and i'll check out what you got, cheers

Headers2304

Jul 17, 2013, 6:38:11 PM7/17/13
to sporcle-u...@googlegroups.com
^ No thanks, you've done more than enough to help me throughout my Sporcle life. :)

Josh C.

Jul 17, 2013, 6:54:19 PM7/17/13
to sporcle-u...@googlegroups.com
What's really interesting is that Kent's last EP was Sports.  Never did he EP himself during his tenure.  Really, really, integritous.

(yes, I did just make up that word. But I like it.)

Matt Selby

Jul 17, 2013, 7:36:04 PM7/17/13
to sporcle-u...@googlegroups.com
You might see a few more Dean's List badges in the coming weeks. I hand delivered a list of the users who are close to earning it to the curators in charge of those categories. So if you're close and have a deserving quiz, be sure to get it in front of them!

-Matt

On Wed, Jul 17, 2013 at 3:54 PM, Josh C. <joshm...@gmail.com> wrote:
What's really interesting is that Kent's last EP was Sports.  Never did he EP himself during his tenure.  Really, really, integritous.

(yes, I did just make up that word. But I like it.)

Matt Selby

Jul 17, 2013, 7:40:44 PM7/17/13
to sporcle-u...@googlegroups.com
Oops, I meant to say: I delivered a list to *editors* in charge of those categories.

Hejman

Jul 17, 2013, 9:43:52 PM7/17/13
to sporcle-u...@googlegroups.com
"On Wednesday, July 17, 2013 6:54:19 PM UTC-4, Josh C. wrote:What's really interesting is that Kent's last EP was Sports.  Never did he EP himself during his tenure.  Really, really, integritous."

This is, frankly, one of the things I love about being the editor in miscellaneous.  I can almost always put a quiz in a different category when I contribute it and thereby avoid the temptation to EP my own quizzes.  That being said, I think it's perfectly legitimate for the editors in more specialized categories to EP their own quizzes.  This is particularly true in places where few quizzes are contributed or that are highly specialized like Holiday, Religion and Science.

Also, I love the word integritous.  I think using it shows that you have great integruity.

NYYanks

Jul 17, 2013, 9:45:21 PM7/17/13
to sporcle-u...@googlegroups.com
hscer just got his!

Hejman

Jul 17, 2013, 10:22:39 PM7/17/13
to sporcle-u...@googlegroups.com
Woo Hoo!  Congrats hscer!

Josh Calianos

Jul 17, 2013, 10:54:18 PM7/17/13
to sporcle-u...@googlegroups.com, sporcle-u...@googlegroups.com
You're messing up the color scheme on the quiz!!!!

No, congratulations!

Thoughtfully thumbed from the MyPhone

On Jul 17, 2013, at 10:22 PM, Hejman <sporcle...@gmail.com> wrote:

Woo Hoo!  Congrats hscer!

hscer

Jul 18, 2013, 10:53:05 AM7/18/13
to sporcle-u...@googlegroups.com
Congrats MSUKent and THEJMAN

And thanks citkeane for the Religion EP

citkeane

Jul 18, 2013, 11:33:46 AM7/18/13
to sporcle-u...@googlegroups.com
No problem, hscer. And congrats to all on the badge. I've a feeling there'll be a few more joining the list in the coming days and weeks.

Josh Calianos

Jul 18, 2013, 4:00:17 PM7/18/13
to sporcle-u...@googlegroups.com, sporcle-u...@googlegroups.com
And slipkid!!!

On Jul 18, 2013, at 11:33 AM, citkeane <citize...@hotmail.com> wrote:

No problem, hscer. And congrats to all on the badge. I've a feeling there'll be a few more joining the list in the coming days and weeks.

Josh C.

Jul 18, 2013, 9:29:09 PM7/18/13
to sporcle-u...@googlegroups.com
Hi,
With the new Dean's list badges coming out in hordes (congrats survivor, got his tonight) I have made a SUPREMELY AWESOME MASSIVE OVERHAUL to the quiz!!

This comment will be posted shortly, but we are now color coded to the OCD max.

Bright Green (bazmerelda, skuban) Had badge when it came out, but no Crazy Ivan

Peach (citkeane, druhutch, Chewy, rockgolf) Had badge and Ivan when Dean's List came out, and DL came before Ivans once John backdated them.

Yellowish (Flick, Hejman, LTH) Had both Ivan and DL at DL release, but Ivan came first

Light Blue (Hscer, survivor, THEJMAN) Got badge after release, no Ivan yet.

Purple (MSUKent, slipkid, SporcleAdmin) Got DL after its release, had Ivan before receiving DL

Darker Blue (needapausebutton) Had DL upon release, got Ivan afterwards.

Thanks and congratulations to survivor and everyone else!!

razorz

Jul 21, 2013, 4:34:33 PM7/21/13
to sporcle-u...@googlegroups.com
Congrats to rer2121, the 18th Sporcler to make the Dean's List.

Hejman

Jul 21, 2013, 4:42:29 PM7/21/13
to sporcle-u...@googlegroups.com
Awesome! Congrats rer2121!

Tom Pajor

Jul 21, 2013, 5:04:22 PM7/21/13
to sporcle-u...@googlegroups.com
Great job, rer2121!. Congrats and well deserved.
slipkid

On Sun, Jul 21, 2013 at 4:42 PM, Hejman <sporcle...@gmail.com> wrote:
Awesome!  Congrats rer2121!

Josh Calianos

Jul 21, 2013, 5:05:13 PM7/21/13
to sporcle-u...@googlegroups.com, sporcle-u...@googlegroups.com
Wheeeeee! (sniff) now I can't be the youngest😪😪

Thoughtfully thumbed from the MyPhone

needapausebutton

Jul 21, 2013, 5:08:12 PM7/21/13
to sporcle-u...@googlegroups.com
Way to go, rer!

Josh C.

Jul 21, 2013, 5:56:31 PM7/21/13
to sporcle-u...@googlegroups.com
Congratulations Wiggytitch on being number 19!!

Will update quiz when I get home, I'm at a random street corner at the moment.

From now on, lets post the quiz that gives someone a Deans list or Ivan, ok?

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

rer2121

Jul 21, 2013, 6:50:42 PM7/21/13
to sporcle-u...@googlegroups.com
What's that supposed to mean Josh?...*sobs*...What's that supposed to mean?!?

On Sunday, July 21, 2013 5:05:13 PM UTC-4, Josh C. wrote:
Wheeeeee! (sniff) now I can't be the youngest😪😪

Thoughtfully thumbed from the MyPhone

Anyway, thanks to everyone for their kind words, & congratulations to wiggytitch for her Crazy Ivan

Oh, I almost forgot:

Hejman

Jul 21, 2013, 7:06:01 PM7/21/13
to sporcle-u...@googlegroups.com
Congrats wiggy!

needapausebutton

Jul 21, 2013, 7:58:27 PM7/21/13
to sporcle-u...@googlegroups.com
... and congrats titch!

Caramba

Jul 22, 2013, 2:06:55 PM7/22/13
to sporcle-u...@googlegroups.com
Got my badge an hour and a half ago by getting a pick in Gaming and, to illustrate how ghetto-ized that category has become since being movd into "more", it has gotten 0 plays since being EP'd. Though maybe it says more about the quiz than the category.

Dave
Message has been deleted

Mic747

Jul 22, 2013, 2:08:07 PM7/22/13
to sporcle-u...@googlegroups.com
Caramba is the number 20 with Dean's list by receiving an editor pick in Gaming for This Quiz

Congrats Caramba

needapausebutton

Jul 22, 2013, 3:06:43 PM7/22/13
to sporcle-u...@googlegroups.com
Aye, you belong on the Dean's List, caramba. With a body of work such as yours - absolutely.

- napb

Hejman

Jul 22, 2013, 3:30:35 PM7/22/13
to sporcle-u...@googlegroups.com
Congrats caramba!

Tom Pajor

Jul 22, 2013, 3:33:56 PM7/22/13
to sporcle-u...@googlegroups.com
Well done, caramba!

On Mon, Jul 22, 2013 at 3:30 PM, Hejman <sporcle...@gmail.com> wrote:
Congrats caramba!

Caramba

Jul 22, 2013, 5:16:12 PM7/22/13
to sporcle-u...@googlegroups.com
Hey thanks everyone. The oddity is that as soon as I got the most exclusive badge on Sprocle, it was no longer the most exclusive! Reminds me of a Groucho Marx quote.

Josh Calianos

Jul 22, 2013, 5:26:46 PM7/22/13
to sporcle-u...@googlegroups.com, sporcle-u...@googlegroups.com
Yet you still hold the most exclusive.

On Jul 22, 2013, at 5:16 PM, Caramba <dhum...@gmail.com> wrote:

Hey thanks everyone. The oddity is that as soon as I got the most exclusive badge on Sprocle, it was no longer the most exclusive! Reminds me of a Groucho Marx quote.

druhutch

Jul 23, 2013, 3:00:27 AM7/23/13
to sporcle-u...@googlegroups.com
You get no respect, Caramba.

Josh C.

Jul 23, 2013, 12:28:30 PM7/23/13
to sporcle-u...@googlegroups.com
And MovieGuru.

needapausebutton

Jul 23, 2013, 2:53:57 PM7/23/13
to sporcle-u...@googlegroups.com
^ LongoverDue    Congrats dude!

Hejman

Jul 23, 2013, 5:22:58 PM7/23/13
to sporcle-u...@googlegroups.com
The more the merrier. Congrats MG!

vikZ

Jul 23, 2013, 7:29:43 PM7/23/13
to sporcle-u...@googlegroups.com
Well I'm late to give my thanks so I'll take the lazy way out: Congrats everyone who got the badge!

needapausebutton

Jul 24, 2013, 7:42:48 PM7/24/13
to sporcle-u...@googlegroups.com
I believe a certain Spacemaniac has now achieved this distinction.  You've come a long way, and congratulations!

Josh Calianos

Jul 24, 2013, 8:01:51 PM7/24/13
to sporcle-u...@googlegroups.com, sporcle-u...@googlegroups.com
Haha, he's at camp right now actually.

On Jul 24, 2013, at 7:42 PM, needapausebutton <na...@roadrunner.com> wrote:

I believe a certain Spacemaniac has now achieved this distinction.  You've come a long way, and congratulations!

NYYanks

Jul 25, 2013, 10:16:22 PM7/25/13
to sporcle-u...@googlegroups.com
and razorz!

Josh Calianos

Jul 28, 2013, 1:53:40 PM7/28/13
to sporcle-u...@googlegroups.com, sporcle-u...@googlegroups.com
And giveupyet!!

On Jul 23, 2013, at 7:29 PM, vikZ <vziv...@uwo.ca> wrote:

Well I'm late to give my thanks so I'll take the lazy way out: Congrats everyone who got the badge!

needapausebutton

Jul 28, 2013, 4:04:59 PM7/28/13
to sporcle-u...@googlegroups.com
Congrats to both razorz & giveupyet. Great to see your mentally stimulating diversity so-recognized.

razorz

Jul 31, 2013, 5:43:26 PM7/31/13
to sporcle-u...@googlegroups.com
Congrats to my twin bro, puckett86, for making the Dean's List...6 days after me. Since Movies was the last category for both of us, a special thanks to FearTheManatee for awarding me the badge before my brother. It's not the first time in our lives that I came first ;-)

Josh C.

Jul 31, 2013, 8:30:20 PM7/31/13
to sporcle-u...@googlegroups.com
Yeah, congratulations puckett!

Also, I did a little research- of the 25 Dean's Lists, only 2 (skuban, wiggytitch) actually achieved it during college :P

Hejman

Jul 31, 2013, 10:06:15 PM7/31/13
to sporcle-u...@googlegroups.com
Congrats puckett, razorz and giveupyet!

skuban

Jul 31, 2013, 11:34:41 PM7/31/13
to sporcle-u...@googlegroups.com
Interesting stat, Josh. Yay for procrastination!

And Hejman, stop posting in Swedish.
... well, Swedish according to Google.

Hejman

Aug 1, 2013, 3:48:09 PM8/1/13
to sporcle-u...@googlegroups.com
Ledsen för det, skuban.
Message has been deleted

skuban

Aug 1, 2013, 4:50:06 PM8/1/13
to sporcle-u...@googlegroups.com
Ei ole ongelma, Hejman.

beforever

Aug 2, 2013, 10:42:43 AM8/2/13
to sporcle-u...@googlegroups.com
^ ... hurra för förhalning!

Josh C.

Aug 23, 2013, 4:47:49 PM8/23/13
to sporcle-u...@googlegroups.com
And gwukelic!

Hejman

Aug 23, 2013, 6:52:45 PM8/23/13
to sporcle-u...@googlegroups.com
Congrats gwukelic!
Message has been deleted

razorz

Aug 25, 2013, 11:10:37 PM8/25/13
to sporcle-u...@googlegroups.com

I did a little Dean's List analysis. The reason that some of the quiz makers have a blank # of quizzes is because they earned the Dean's List Badge prior to 2013, and I didn't want to go through all their published games to see when they were contributed. Note that the contributed games category column on the right does not include published games.

Quiz Maker
# of Total
Quizzes at Time of Dean's List

Category with Most Contributed Games
survivor 40 History
skuban 71 Geography
razorz 101 Sports
Spacemaniac 132 Movies
gwukelic 139 Just For Fun
SporcleAdmin 176 -
rer2121 180 Just For Fun
bazmerelda 184 Sports
wiggytitch 247 Miscellaneous
puckett86 267 Geography
MovieGuru 333 Movies
giveupyet 476 Television
hscer 501 Sports
caramba 514 Music
THEJMAN 643 Just For Fun
slipkid 740 Just For Fun
MSUKent 858 Movies
LTH   Movies
citkeane   Geography
Hejman   Sports
sproutcm   Miscellaneous
MyChewypoo   Music
needapausebutton   Just For Fun
Flick   Just For Fun
rockgolf   Music
druhutch   Movies

Josh Calianos

Aug 25, 2013, 11:16:04 PM8/25/13
to sporcle-u...@googlegroups.com
MSUKent's made 850 movies quizzes??!

Hejman

Aug 26, 2013, 12:28:21 AM8/26/13
to sporcle-u...@googlegroups.com
No, he had 850 contributed quizzes when he got the Dean's List badge and movies is the category in which he has the most contributed quizzes.

It looks like I had 76 contributed or published games at the time of the badge.  Unfortunately, I can't easily tell how many quizzes made before October 27th, 2010 got published after that date.  How did you calculate that number for your list, razorz?

SproutCM

Aug 26, 2013, 12:44:45 AM8/26/13
to sporcle-u...@googlegroups.com

I used to keep a spreadsheet of all my quizzes back before there were good lists.  On the date listed for my Dean's List badge, I had 323 quizzes.

razorz

Aug 26, 2013, 7:05:26 AM8/26/13
to sporcle-u...@googlegroups.com
The total number of quizzes column was calculated in Excel by adding all contributed quizzes at time of Dean's List plus all published quizzes contributed before the Dean's List date listed on the profile. I had to manually pull the contributed date for games published after each person's Dean's List date. The most frequent category column was calculated using an Excel formula.

CCCP

Aug 26, 2013, 3:30:44 PM8/26/13
to sporcle-u...@googlegroups.com
Two more EP's and I join the Dean's List. Come on big money big money no whammy no whammy STOP! Anyways Just Gaming and Language are left. Again thanks to all the Editor's who have been gracious enough to give me an EP for any of my quizzes. I really do appreciate it.

Jacob

NYYanks

Aug 26, 2013, 3:54:03 PM8/26/13
to sporcle-u...@googlegroups.com
I'm sitting on 9 at the moment, when the badge first came out, I only had 4. So I'm proud of myself! :)

beforever

Aug 26, 2013, 4:42:41 PM8/26/13
to sporcle-u...@googlegroups.com
For achieving that many EP's in a matter of only four months, your success is absolutely sensational.

CCCP

Aug 26, 2013, 5:04:08 PM8/26/13
to sporcle-u...@googlegroups.com
@beforever: Thanks, I should have started making quizzes a LONG time ago haha. I have had these ideas for a long time and I am very happy that I am able to finally put them into quiz form. I hope people enjoy my quizzes for thats the only reason I make them, CP's, EP's and Publishes are secondary (very appreciated always) but I just like knowing people are enjoying playing them.

Jacob

iglew

Aug 26, 2013, 5:05:59 PM8/26/13
to sporcle-u...@googlegroups.com
How can you tell if a published game was EP before it was published?

Ubbiebubbie

Aug 26, 2013, 5:09:25 PM8/26/13
to sporcle-u...@googlegroups.com
You can go to your "Create" page, go to the "Published" tab, and you can see previous EPs and CPs.

Daniel Hodgson

Aug 26, 2013, 5:09:47 PM8/26/13
to sporcle-u...@googlegroups.com

Iglew, if you go to the create tab and then click on Published (rather than contributed or drafts) it should have a "*" if it got an EP before it was published.

On Aug 26, 2013 5:06 PM, "iglew" <iglew_...@earthlink.net> wrote:
How can you tell if a published game was EP before it was published?

iglew

Aug 26, 2013, 8:22:54 PM8/26/13
to sporcle-u...@googlegroups.com
Aha.  Thanks.

I was looking on the list of published quizzes in the profile, and * and ~ do not appear there.

Josh Calianos

Aug 28, 2013, 7:06:07 PM8/28/13
to sporcle-u...@googlegroups.com, sporcle-u...@googlegroups.com
And now he has Language. Now Stanford0008 needs to be peer pressured into doing this.

Check the EP board- CCCP is there 7(!) times.

Nice job buddy.

CCCP

Aug 28, 2013, 9:54:26 PM8/28/13
to sporcle-u...@googlegroups.com
Thanks Josh, I am very surprised that I have had so many EP's in such a short amount of time. I cant even begin to say how grateful I am for every single one I have received. But I would rather Stanford0008 choose the last quiz based on its merit than just pressure haha.

Jacob

Josh Calianos

Aug 31, 2013, 8:06:52 AM8/31/13
to sporcle-u...@googlegroups.com, sporcle-u...@googlegroups.com

Today I upped my deans list from 1 to 3 in 16 minutes! In the words of CCCP:

Twelve more EP's and I join the Dean's List. Come on big money big money no whammy no whammy STOP! Anyways Just Gaming and Language and Geography and Science and Holiday and Religion and Literature and Entertainment and Sports and Television and Movies and Music are left. Again thanks to all the Editor's who have been gracious enough to give me an EP for any of my quizzes. I really do appreciate it.

And napb and Hejman- thanks for the birthday gift!

Hejman

Aug 31, 2013, 10:40:49 AM8/31/13
to sporcle-u...@googlegroups.com
Happy Birthday Josh!

needapausebutton

Aug 31, 2013, 10:50:52 AM8/31/13
to sporcle-u...@googlegroups.com
^ Yup!

CCCP

Aug 31, 2013, 11:59:53 AM8/31/13
to sporcle-u...@googlegroups.com
Congrats Josh, Happy Birthday!

geshmonkey

Aug 31, 2013, 12:01:45 PM8/31/13
to sporcle-u...@googlegroups.com
^ Yep, fourthed.

Funnyfavorer101

Aug 31, 2013, 12:56:20 PM8/31/13
to sporcle-u...@googlegroups.com
Oh, it's your birthday? Happy birthday!

Josh Calianos

Aug 31, 2013, 1:15:27 PM8/31/13
to sporcle-u...@googlegroups.com

Thanks everyone for your well wishes! And beforever for planting the "birthday quiz" idea in my head with that word ladder that was published in July!

needapausebutton

Sep 1, 2013, 12:47:05 AM9/1/13
to sporcle-u...@googlegroups.com
Congrats to CCEP (I mean, CCCP) on achieving the Dean's List!  Nice going!

Spacemaniac

Sep 1, 2013, 1:41:56 AM9/1/13
to sporcle-u...@googlegroups.com
Awesome job, CCCP!

On Sep 1, 2013, at 7:47 AM, needapausebutton <na...@roadrunner.com> wrote:

Congrats to CCEP (I mean, CCCP) on achieving the Dean's List!  Nice going!

CCCP

Sep 1, 2013, 9:11:21 AM9/1/13
to sporcle-u...@googlegroups.com
Thanks @napb and @Spacemaniac, I am honoured to have this badge. Thanks to all the Editor's who were gracious enough to give me any EP's.

beforever

Sep 1, 2013, 9:27:39 AM9/1/13
to sporcle-u...@googlegroups.com
Again... in just four months, that's insane. Respect, brudda.

Hejman

Sep 1, 2013, 11:06:56 AM9/1/13
to sporcle-u...@googlegroups.com
Congrats CCCP- it's a well deserved badge!

CCCP

Sep 1, 2013, 11:51:12 AM9/1/13
to sporcle-u...@googlegroups.com
Thanks @beforever and @Hejman, I appreciate the nice words.

stanford0008

Sep 1, 2013, 12:17:21 PM9/1/13
to sporcle-u...@googlegroups.com
I'll throw in my congratulations as well. It really is a well deserved badge.

a-josh

Sep 19, 2013, 6:21:42 PM9/19/13
to sporcle-u...@googlegroups.com, joshm...@gmail.com
Two more very appropriate badges handed out today (and yesterday)

Triviahappy and RobPro!

Special note to RobPro- there is no color background in the quiz for what you've done (got Crazy Ivan in July, and Dean's list afterward) so you get "The Special RobPro color!"  Email me with the HTML Code choice for the color that your name will be on.   Or post it here.

Congrats to both of you!

And a thanks to survivor for noticing these new recipients!

razorz

Sep 19, 2013, 6:28:30 PM9/19/13
to sporcle-u...@googlegroups.com, joshm...@gmail.com
Josh, I'm a little surprised I'm the first to say it, but the color thing really doesn't work. It's just too much. Couldn't you just use the extra column to explain the order of badge earning?

Amazingjosh Sporcle

Sep 19, 2013, 6:56:59 PM9/19/13
to sporcle-u...@googlegroups.com
Actually, I am getting to the point where I agree with razorz. It's a pain to play, it's a pain to update, and it may need an overhaul soon.

I'm thinking solid color (except for the RobPro color) and maybë put it in date order.

On Sep 19, 2013, at 6:28 PM, razorz <zst...@gmail.com> wrote:

Josh, I'm a little surprised I'm the first to say it, but the color thing really doesn't work. It's just too much. Couldn't you just use the extra column to explain the order of badge earning?

a-josh

Sep 20, 2013, 7:04:15 PM9/20/13
to sporcle-u...@googlegroups.com
Ok.
After long hours of work (and a wasted study hall) I completed Massive Upgrade #2.  Everything is now simpler, and organized by the date which the badges were attained.

It's light purple and light green (except for The RobPro Color).

Thanks razorz for your constructive criticism which pushed me over the edge on whether to do this upgrade or not.

needapausebutton

Nov 27, 2013, 4:26:12 PM11/27/13
to sporcle-u...@googlegroups.com
Congratulations to zaphenath for achieving the Dean's List today!

Obviously, well-deserved by an uber-talented quiz-maker, and a pretty cool dude as well!

Nice going!

- Pause

DesertSpartan

Nov 27, 2013, 4:49:39 PM11/27/13
to sporcle-u...@googlegroups.com
Congratulations!!!  I will add he is an extremely talented quizmaker and master of word ladders. Just as great is his sense of humor. He is incredibly witty, sarcastic and funny, while remaining both respectful and helpful.

Anderson(Blackhawks65)

Nov 27, 2013, 5:18:27 PM11/27/13
to sporcle-u...@googlegroups.com
Great for him! Ooh... it must feel good.

TheCleverone (Erin)

Nov 27, 2013, 5:40:20 PM11/27/13
to sporcle-u...@googlegroups.com
Well done zapheath. As curator for definition, I always look forward to a zapheath quiz in my subcategory, perhaps more than anyone else. And his sense of humour is great!

TheCleverone (Erin)

Nov 27, 2013, 5:41:35 PM11/27/13
to sporcle-u...@googlegroups.com
Ah, my iPod has auto corrected zaphenath to zapheath. Sorry, zaphenath.

ChargingTiger

Nov 27, 2013, 6:27:26 PM11/27/13
to sporcle-u...@googlegroups.com
Congratulations to a first-class quiz maker!

zaphenath

Nov 27, 2013, 10:38:41 PM11/27/13
to sporcle-u...@googlegroups.com, joshm...@gmail.com
Thank you all for your kind words -- and thanks to all the editors for showing such grace to my quizzes.

Hejman

Nov 27, 2013, 11:47:53 PM11/27/13
to sporcle-u...@googlegroups.com
Congrats, zaphenath!