Clickable Quiz Question (Shooting Gallery?)

sporc...@gmail.com

Apr 29, 2015, 4:44:43 PM4/29/15
to sporcle-u...@googlegroups.com
I'm working on a clickable quiz, and I couldn't find anything in the FAQ. Hopefully someone can help out!

The object of the quiz is to match various books/novels with their similar war setting. For example, there will be three blanks for the Civil War, then you have to select the three books who's setting that matches, like Gone with the Wind. If you miss one, you lose that spot or turn and then only can answer two the other two. I know this is an awful explanation, but hopefully it'll make sense with the above referenced game that was recently featured.

I have ten wars that correspond with three books. I tried figuring it out and playing around with it on the options tab, but I couldn't figure it out.

Quizmaster91

Apr 29, 2015, 5:30:30 PM4/29/15
to sporcle-u...@googlegroups.com
It seems to me that the answers to your question can be found here.