Accidentally nominating quizzes

LisaSimpsonOH

Apr 30, 2015, 9:02:55 PM4/30/15
to sporcle-u...@googlegroups.com
Does anyone else have this problem?  I have gone to click on "show comments" and the ads have scrolled the screen up so that I accidentally nominate a quiz (just nominated one I gave one star).  Is there a way to un-nominate?  Clicking on nominate again doesn't do anything.

DesertSpartan

May 2, 2015, 12:34:51 PM5/2/15
to sporcle-u...@googlegroups.com
My issue has been more of accidentally reporting a quiz, which is the button right next to nominate.

Perhaps a solution would be when nominating or reporting a quiz, is if one is prompted "Are you sure you would like to "nominate/report".   I am sure reviewing false reporst and nominations wastes a lot of HQ's time as we can't be the only two doing this.

midge96

May 2, 2015, 1:37:59 PM5/2/15
to sporcle-u...@googlegroups.com
Yep, when getting used to the touchpad on my laptop I accidentally nominated a few quizzes... I was trying to scroll, and the touchpad thought I was clicking. I think it happened to about 4 or 5 quizzes, which weren't even that good.