Advertisings slowing down the loading of games, for me today

solyaris

Apr 22, 2014, 3:28:47 AM4/22/14
to sporcle-u...@googlegroups.com
This morning for me it's very difficult to play games on Sporcle. When I click on a game it only loads the basic structure and layout of the game, but not features like: "How to play", the previous scores (so I don't know if I've already played that game), the game rating etc...
While this happens, the browser reports that it is waiting for ads.saymedia.com, googleads.g.doubleclick.net and then other adresses that are obviously advertising related.
Even if I click "Play Game", nothing happens anyway ...

Is anyone else experiencing anything similar, today?