Ideas for a contest quiz

Mark Blakemore

Feb 24, 2015, 1:04:44 PM2/24/15
to sporcle-u...@googlegroups.com
Hi all-
I'd like to make a Sporcle quiz with a bunch of trivia questions on it for friends and family to take with a prize for the winner. If I make a quiz, is there a way to determine who got the most answers right? Can I see who answered in the least amount of time? How can I figure out who 'won'?
Thanks, in advance.

Hullabaloo

Feb 24, 2015, 1:31:05 PM2/24/15
to sporcle-u...@googlegroups.com
If you are 'Friends', i.e. have followed each other using the button on the top right their profiles, you can see their score on the quiz. Unfortunately, it is limited to the top 4 scores
(plus your own). It will show the amount of time taken to complete the quiz if they score 100%, otherwise it will just show the percentage only.

You can always check their "Stats" tab on the profile (second one along), and will tell you the percentage scored of any others you can't see from the quiz itself. There's no way to see the time taken on this however.

Best,

Hullabaloo

DesertSpartan

Feb 25, 2015, 8:55:29 PM2/25/15
to sporcle-u...@googlegroups.com
As  long as they are friends, you can challenge them and you will be told how everyone that accepts your challenge does or you can ask them to send you a screen shot.