Clickable columns

brock singleton

Oct 1, 2015, 9:17:37 AM10/1/15
to Sporcle University
I want to make a quiz containing 2 clickable columns to be matched with each other, but the multi column match thingo only goes down to 2 columns. How do I get it to do that?

El_Dandy

Oct 1, 2015, 11:05:53 AM10/1/15
to Sporcle University
Do you mean you want a multi-column quiz like this, except with 2 columns? MLB Longtime Teammates

If so...create a clickable quiz, click 'multi-column match,' select 2 columns, then go to the data tab. In the data tab, every answer that needs to match should be in the same box. For example, if you wanted to match 'Berlin' and 'Germany,' you'd input in the answer box 'Berlin/Germany.'

I hope this helps!

brock singleton

Oct 4, 2015, 10:07:24 AM10/4/15
to Sporcle University
But the drop-down for multi-column match only has options for 3-6 columns. At least for me anyway.

beisaa

Oct 4, 2015, 10:21:47 AM10/4/15
to Sporcle University
Use "Match hints with answers" instead of "Multi-column match".