Passover Challenge

Kittypoo

Mar 2, 2015, 1:58:42 PM3/2/15
to sporcle-u...@googlegroups.com
Hello everyone,

If you're looking to get some attention for your quizzes, this is your chance.

Passover (or Pesach) is just over a month away and I'm looking for the best Passover quizzes.

The user who creates the best Passover in the next four weeks will receive a Curator's Pick. Just make sure you add "Judaism: to your list of tags

Get creative! Slideshows, clickables, missing words, mixed words, etc. are all good ideas.

If you have questions, or want feedback, you can post them here and I'll respond at my earliest convenience.

Please note that there are plenty of "10 commandments" quizzes out there, so those will not be considered.

Thanks! -kittypoo (Judaism Curator)

Cutthroat

Mar 16, 2015, 1:44:12 PM3/16/15
to sporcle-u...@googlegroups.com
I wound up accidentally making a word ladder that had already been done, so I reworked it a bit. Not sure if it's CP worthy, but you can take a look :)

http://www.sporcle.com/games/Cutthroat/itsallmine

segacs

Mar 16, 2015, 10:01:19 PM3/16/15
to sporcle-u...@googlegroups.com
I just launched this one: Passover by the Numbers. Feedback welcome.

Marc Kitay

Mar 16, 2015, 10:14:05 PM3/16/15
to sporcle-u...@googlegroups.com
Looks good. I didn't check all the alternate possible answers but I like that you added Hebrew translations as well.

Would you consider adding the number 13 and including the parts of the "who knows one" song?

On Mon, Mar 16, 2015 at 10:01 PM, segacs <sa...@saristein.com> wrote:
I just launched this one: Passover by the Numbers. Feedback welcome.

segacs

Mar 17, 2015, 12:09:41 AM3/17/15
to sporcle-u...@googlegroups.com
Ooh, good idea!

segacs

Mar 17, 2015, 12:44:51 AM3/17/15
to sporcle-u...@googlegroups.com
...And done. :)

Vlad Bayard

Mar 17, 2015, 3:00:43 PM3/17/15
to sporcle-u...@googlegroups.com

So, this is only related to the Jewish Passover and not Easter? Being Christian I know very little about Hebrew traditions :(

Marc Kitay

Mar 18, 2015, 3:20:57 PM3/18/15
to sporcle-u...@googlegroups.com
Correct. This is for the judaism section so it's just a Passover quiz