Shared Resources

Bazmerelda

Apr 21, 2014, 12:55:50 PM4/21/14
to sporcle-u...@googlegroups.com
I'm not sure if anyone will have any use for these, but I thought I'd share them anyway. Both require Photoshop, GIMP, or some similar program which can open PSD files and handle layers.

The 2x2 Grid Template will allow you to make quizzes in the style of this one with a multiple choice selection between 4 images. Just crop your 4 images to 320 x 219 pixels and drag them between the layers. Then update the question text (alternatively, delete the text layer and use the in built Sporcle slideshow questions.

The Sporcle Globes .psd is just a set of small numbered globes (1-10) and a blank globe. I used them in this quiz to give multiple choice answers in a single image, but I'm sure there are lots of things they could be used for.

If anyone else has any other potentially useful materials, feel free to share them in this thread. I have an Excel spreadsheet somewhere on another PC with all TWL accepted words, sorted alphabetically by length. I will try to find it later.
Sporcle Globes.psd
2x2 Grid Template.psd