Sporcle Rock Curator

119 kali dilihat
Langsung ke pesan pertama yang belum dibaca

Seth H.

belum dibaca,
12 Okt 2015, 17.17.5612/10/15
kepadaSporcle University
I'm unfamiliar with Google Groups, but I've been on Sporcle for almost 2 years now. I've made a quiz (link here: http://www.sporcle.com/games/NarwhalNukeYT/rock-musicians-sorting-blitz ) That I've been trying to get recognition for, for about a month now. Its gotten good ratings, favorites, etc. And almost 400 plays as of now. The only issue is- the rock curator, ThatSerbianGuy, seems to have been absent since June or so. I'm not sure why, but I've asked curators and people familiar with how curators and nominations work, and he's the only one who can give it a curator's pick, and I just wanted to get this quiz some more attention, as I'm proud of it.
Any advice?
(P.S., my quiz has seen a sudden increase in plays lately, so maybe this can get the attention of someone, but nothing seems to have been working)
Thanks

RockGolf

belum dibaca,
13 Okt 2015, 06.58.4813/10/15
kepadaSporcle University
Two issues. One, not sure why the random order of names. Two, why no clues after the first answer?

Seth H.

belum dibaca,
13 Okt 2015, 07.59.1613/10/15
kepadaSporcle University
First, this is how most minefield blitz games are, RockGolf. Haven't you played one before? Thats mostly the challenge of the game, otherwise it wouldn't be as challenging.
Second, this again is also the format for most minefield blitz category games. I posted the order in the note and on the question. It shouldn't be that complicated. Its made to challenge you, not to hold your hand.
Balas ke semua
Balas ke penulis
Teruskan
0 pesan baru