Try my new puzzle! (and I need some help)

Buckler

Apr 18, 2014, 12:03:54 PM4/18/14
to sporcle-u...@googlegroups.com
I originally came up with this puzzle when trying to make a new sporcle logic puzzle. It's called arbogram. It didn't really work well as a sporcle quiz so I made it its own thing. If you've enjoyed my logic puzzles and want a new challenge or if you just want to support a fellow sporcler, go to arbogram.com and give it a go!

I've had trouble wording the instructions. The rules aren't that complicated, but I want to make them more concise wile maintaining clarity. If any of you could help in that department that would be awesome!

Sprocle on

Buckler

TheCleverone (Erin)

Apr 19, 2014, 4:47:25 AM4/19/14
to sporcle-u...@googlegroups.com
That's really cool.

I think your instructions are clear enough, but I would recommend adding some sort of link like: "If this is your first time here, you may want to try the tutorial here first", as though your instructions are clear, it was the tutorial that really made me understand the instructions.

Also, your description of the position of the 4 from the 3 in the instructions is a little off.

But a really cool idea, and I'm surprised no-one has come up with it yet.