New Files At Tesla's Tower

Tesla's Tower BBS

Jan 26, 1998, 3:00:00 AM1/26/98

Tesla's Tower BBS, 509-328-0155/509-327-1966/ (1:346/49)
just received the following files:

Area : BFDS Comment : BFDS: DOS Batch File Utils & DOS Enhancment
HEXED.ZIP 12,964 Hex editor, friendlier than DEBUG 4 binaries Oldie
but goodie, small yet capable and user friendly. The
SLED of Hex Editors. /\oo/\
SETINFO.ZIP 6,286 SETINFO, sets ENVARs: DAY, D8, MON, DOM, YEAR, &
JUL[ian]. These are then available for use in batch
files, or renaming files that use date/time in their
names. Freeware by Richard Epling, 1:203/735
TARGET15.ZIP 70,034 Target, the McAfee File Locator/Manipulator. Can
target selected files across all drives, including
logged network drives, and take actions on those
files such as virus scanning, copying, renaming,
re-grouping, deleting, archiving and other
functions. It can search based on date ranges, file
sizes, archive condition, file types or duplicate
files, and can use a variety of search masks -
including regular expressions.
TSBAT52.ZIP 134,210 A large collection of useful batch files and batch
programming tricks from Prof. Timo Salmi
http://www.uwasa.fi/~ts/ Self-contained. No exotic
external batch enhancers needed.
223,494 bytes in 4 file(s)

Area : DFN_RPG Comment : DFN: Role-Playing DOORs
BSV096B.ZIP 202,803 Blood Shed v0.96b 09/04/97 ------------------------
Hottest new door game to hit the market! This is a
beta version. 0.95 is the last non-beta version
[07/17/97]. ------------------------ read install.txt
CYBMG211.ZIP 725,292 Cyber Magik v 2.11
928,095 bytes in 2 file(s)

Area : DOORWARE Comment : DOORWARE: BBS Doors, Utilities, & Related
files
DIALV10.ZIP 147,590 DIAL-A-DATE v1.0 Now your users can enter
Dial-A-Date and interact with each other. Users can
view other Users information, search for a Match for
themselves based on 6 different search requests and
write mail back and forth with each other. Fully
multinode, support for fossil drivers, non standard
IRQ's, bauds to 115,200 and much more! (C)opyright
1998 Lounge Software
147,590 bytes in 1 file(s)

Area : FIDONEWS Comment : FidoNet: Weekly FidoNews Newsletter
FNEWSF04.ZIP 32,858 FidoNews 15 04 1998
32,858 bytes in 1 file(s)

Area : FILEBONE Comment : Filebone: List of FDNs & Info Files
FILEBONE.NA 111,534 FDNs available on the North American Filebone
FILEBONE.NO 14,825 FDNs not on the Filebone but generaly available from
major file hubs
126,359 bytes in 2 file(s)

Area : G_CHEAT Comment : GamesNet: Cheats
DLHM1097.ZIP 260,994 Dirty Little Helper The Ultimate Cheats Database
Additional module - October 1997
DLHU4NOV.ZIP 516,610 Dirty Little Helper The Ultimate Cheats Database ver.
4.01 - November '97 Update Ver.- Ben tigt Okt/97
Ausgabe Update Version - Req. Oct/1997 issue This
special update also creates the Oct. module out of
the old issue; No need to download DLHM1097.ZIP (c)
1997 by B.Wolffgramm u. P.Lieven
777,604 bytes in 2 file(s)

Area : G_ONLINE Comment : GamesNet: Online Games
CLAN93.ZIP 352,281 The Clans v 0.93 -----------------------------------
Form a clan and wander from BBS to BBS doing battle
with other clans and creatures! The most unique and
*addictive* new RPG/wargame to come out in a long
time.
352,281 bytes in 1 file(s)

Area : G_QUAKE Comment : Gamesnet: Quake game
AIRTIME.ZIP 126,211 Quake: - This is a handy patch I made which tells you
how much time you have leftuntil you will start to
drown whenever you enter water slime or if youlast
long enough lava John Kugelman
CTFM.ZIP 4,242 Quake: - Capture The Flag Macros 1 0 SCRIPT INFO
Offensive Macros Defensive Macros Restore FILES
autoexec cfg Startup FileCtf sc Main ScriptsCtfm txt
Dud
DOGFUN13.ZIP 458,478 Quake: - Fun With DOGZ V1 3 Given to you by Total
Kill Inc Date of release 23 06 1997Commanet Not
nowFirst Place this patch in a directory like c
games quake dogfunand place all files in this dir
then type from the quake dir quake game dogfunGo Get
em boy v1 3
DRKFORGE.ZIP 625,994 Quake: - NOTE Other than my exloding Ammunition this
is a simple bugfix DRKFORGE PAK should be named PAK0
PAK Sorry Author Daos daos nym alias net Welcome to
Darkforge a patch for Quake May also be a conversion
one day Darkforge adds a number of features to Quake
The major features are 6 Character Classes Magic
spells Grappling Hook Chasecam LaserTargeter
Toughened Grunts
HELLSW.ZIP 192,226 Quake: - Title Hell SwOrd Filename hellsw zipVersion
1 0Date 8 07 97Author Chris HaggqvistQuake Name DAE
ONOther QC mods RuCkUS 1 0 CarnagE 0 1 beta Riot
GunZ 1 0 Chemikal Weps soon
MANIAC45.ZIP 602,694 Quake: - Maniac gunz v4 5 Given to you by Total Kill
Inc Date of release 23 06 1997Comments This patch is
really starting to get BIG I d love to play a
netgame sometime using THIS That is when the worst
bugs are worked out Because there are so many
weapons and other add on s from just about all the
patches I got it s obvious that their bugs maybe a
few more maybe a few less are also in this patch
probably more since some might
MQC.ZIP 4,118 Quake: - My Quake Control 1 0 SCRIPT INFO Xray Vision
Mode Crosshair On Off Macros Restore FILES autoexec
cfg Startup FileMqc sc Main Scripts
SWSKINS1.ZIP 392,544 Quake: - Star Wars Skin Set 1by Dan BickellThis is a
set of Quake player skins depicting some of the
original Star Wars characters Han Solo Chewbacca C3
PO Stormtrooper 4 LOM Boba Fett
TEMPLE_M.ZIP 215,792 Quake: - Temple of MurBSP Temple mClass DM level for
2 6 playersQBsp 69 secsLight 162 secsVIS 346 secsIf
you copy this level to your friends net etc Please
keep the txt with it FalconnaEMAIL pekka hurme dlc fi
2,622,299 bytes in 9 file(s)

Area : PASNLIST Comment : Pascal-Net | Nodelist
PASNLIST.Z16 26,814 Pascal-Net nodelist for day 16, 1998
FREQ: PASNLIST
26,814 bytes in 1 file(s)

Area : W32_INT Comment : W32_FDN: Win95 Internet & Web Related
FWOLF200.EXE 990,208 FtpWolf 2.0, finds files on the Internet. Searches
26 FTP Search engines & delivers the results to your
browser.
990,208 bytes in 1 file(s)

Area : W32_MULT Comment : W32_FDN: Win95 MultiMedia & Graphics
OMNIL.ZIP 2,734,319 Omnilook 97 v1.1d, the ultimate image browsing and
management tool; thumbnails, animations, scripting
and much more!
2,734,319 bytes in 1 file(s)

Total of 8,961,921 in 25 file(s)

File requests are welcome 23 hrs per day, from 04:00-03:00.

FREQ FILES for an allfiles listing.

These files delivered via the hard working team of "Lightnin'" Larry Evans,
and Aran "Scorpion" Spence, of Tesla's Tower & Northwest Online!
If you would like your BBS on the distribution list and have a valid Fido
node number, please send netmail to Aran Spence at 1:346/25. Should you
wish a large feed, we ask that you have a 28.8 Kbaud modem in use for the
dial-in net line. Costs are minimal. Enjoy!

... A Vulcan can no sooner be disloyal than he can exist without breathing.
--
| Fidonet: Tesla's Tower BBS 1:346/49
| Internet: Tesla's.Tow...@tesla.circuit.com

Tesla's Tower BBS

Jan 27, 1998, 3:00:00 AM1/27/98

Tesla's Tower BBS, 509-328-0155/509-327-1966/ (1:346/49)
just received the following files:

Area : AD-WINUT Comment : AD: Windows Utilities
HELLLP30.ZIP 825,079 HELLLP! v3.0 <ASP> Windows Help File Author aid for
Word for Windows 8.0 / Office 97 or better. User
friendly. Automatically sets up top level table of
contents with jumps to topics, search keys and
browse sequences in place. You add additional jumps
by "Point & Shoot" techniques. Can add sound and
other effects.
825,079 bytes in 1 file(s)

Area : G_QUAKE Comment : Gamesnet: Quake game

PRWRSLDE.ZIP 118,284 Quake: - Prower's Slide Map Playing - single (by
GamesNet FDN) Basically it justs tests my ability
and the funness of the Slide
QMINE.ZIP 905,603 Qmine Playing - single (by GamesNet FDN) Death in a
mine taken over by a couple of Q's friends. (This is
my first attempt at level editing. Please email me
your comments so I know how good or bad I did)
1,023,887 bytes in 2 file(s)

Area : PDNBASIC Comment : PDN: Basic Related
CNVBK10B.ZIP 31,014 Netscape Bookmark Converter parses folder dates and
other junk out of BOOKMARK.HTM, and makes neat
headers for any folders. Supports separators.
Perfect for converting book- marks for home pages!
Freeware. QuickBasic Source Code Included.
GUI140A.ZIP 18,121 ******* GUI Library ******* For QuickBasic 4.5. Popup
boxes, mouse support, 3D buttons, automatic text
centering, Configurable Input Box, Transparent text.
Freeware. (1.40a is a bug fix version).
49,135 bytes in 2 file(s)

Area : PDNVBWIN Comment : PDN: Files for VB Windows
HTMLCLR.ZIP 45,189 Lets you choose your colors for use in your own web
pages. It works with just about any video card that
works with windows, even Hi-Color and 24-bit modes.
Once you have the colors you want, just hit copy,
then go into your HTML editor or text edito
45,189 bytes in 1 file(s)

Total of 1,943,290 in 6 file(s)

File requests are welcome 23 hrs per day, from 04:00-03:00.

FREQ FILES for an allfiles listing.

These files delivered via the hard working team of "Lightnin'" Larry Evans,
and Aran "Scorpion" Spence, of Tesla's Tower & Northwest Online!
If you would like your BBS on the distribution list and have a valid Fido
node number, please send netmail to Aran Spence at 1:346/25. Should you
wish a large feed, we ask that you have a 28.8 Kbaud modem in use for the
dial-in net line. Costs are minimal. Enjoy!

... Extreme sorrow laughs; extreme joy weeps.

Tesla's Tower BBS

Jan 27, 1998, 3:00:00 AM1/27/98

Tesla's Tower BBS, 509-328-0155/509-327-1966/ (1:346/49)
just received the following files:

Area : G_QUAKE Comment : Gamesnet: Quake game
H20.ZIP 282,852 Quake: - h20 Playing - deathmatch (by GamesNet FDN) A
clan batttle map?
IMP100.ZIP 452,952 Quake: - Imp 4 Quake Playing - single (by GamesNet
FDN) New - quake C TeamFortress v2.65 Quake Map
NEWTHUND.ZIP 17,324 Quake: - Quake New - graphic (by GamesNet FDN) It's
just a new thunderbolt model that kinda looks like
the one in turok.
SP1.ZIP 618,142 Quake: - Staging Point Playing - single (by GamesNet
FDN) New - graphic This level is slated for use in
the upcoming Quake's World Total Conversion project,
after new QuakeC and models are added ...This level,
along with Ohzarm (ohzarm.bsp) are the "regular"
quake varieties of the levels that I plan on using
in the TC...I feel that these levels will play just
fine as standard quake levels, and I plan on
expanding them out for use in the Quake's World
TC....
W_TECH1.ZIP 89,923 Quake: - w_tech1 Playing - deathmatch (by GamesNet
FDN) Deathmatch Quake map.
W_TECH2.ZIP 123,034 Quake: - w_tech2 Playing - deathmatch (by GamesNet
FDN) Deathmatch Quake map. Four floors high. Two of
the floors are made of bars. Many slopes connect the
floors.
1,584,227 bytes in 6 file(s)

Total of 1,584,227 in 6 file(s)

File requests are welcome 23 hrs per day, from 04:00-03:00.

FREQ FILES for an allfiles listing.

These files delivered via the hard working team of "Lightnin'" Larry Evans,
and Aran "Scorpion" Spence, of Tesla's Tower & Northwest Online!
If you would like your BBS on the distribution list and have a valid Fido
node number, please send netmail to Aran Spence at 1:346/25. Should you
wish a large feed, we ask that you have a 28.8 Kbaud modem in use for the
dial-in net line. Costs are minimal. Enjoy!

... Tolkien is hobbit-forming.

Tesla's Tower BBS

Jan 28, 1998, 3:00:00 AM1/28/98

Tesla's Tower BBS, 509-328-0155/509-327-1966/ (1:346/49)
just received the following files:

Area : BFDS Comment : BFDS: DOS Batch File Utils & DOS Enhancment
BNEWZ009.ZIP 2,997 BFDS NEWZ, Vol 1, No 9 for 1-26-98 Published
Semi-Occasionally. Headline: BFDS is on 'E'
2,997 bytes in 1 file(s)

Area : DDSEXTRA Comment : BBS Door Add Ons/Special Projects
ILAND10.ZIP 402,169 ANNE OF THE ISLAND by LUCY MAUD MONTGOMERY
--------------------------------------- On-line
literature, FREEWARE
--------------------------------------- Supports any
BBS that runs DORINFOx.DEF
402,169 bytes in 1 file(s)

Area : G_QUAKE Comment : Gamesnet: Quake game

JBOND.ZIP 343,899 Quake: - James Bond TC Playing - single (by GamesNet
FDN) New - sound/model Just some junk I made and
decided to call a TC. NOTE: I do not have permission
to use all the models I in this TC. They are all
free, but not for use in a TC. I will remove them,
or get permission before the final version.
JNDM4.ZIP 280,732 Quake: - The Shelter Playing - deathmatch (by
GamesNet FDN) 1-on-1 Quake Deathmatch Level. Same
map as "shelter.bsp" exept that one ammo box has
been removed to make entity list shorter. Entity
list must shorter because demo recorded in the
original "shelter.bsp" would not run. This is not my
fault, it's a Quake bug.
KASPLAT2.ZIP 138,461 Quake: - Shades Of War Playing - single/deathmatch
(by GamesNet FDN) This is a small Deathmatch map.
There is a single-player start and all the items are
there, but no monsters. It's based visually on DM2
and plays like DM4. There only 4 starting points.
Any more players than that would be overkill. I made
this map with one-on-one play in mind. I think it
would be great for challenges and tournies.
Unfortuneatly, this means I'll probably never see
this map played on the 'net. Oh well. Every weapon
is in the map, as well as all the power-ups. The
pentagram is kinda hidden. Look for a glow from
underneath a wall. That wall has a health of 150 to
help keep it from accidentally being shot open.
You'll need 2 rockets to open it. I would appreciate
any feedback, positive or negative, so don't
hesitate to send me some e-mail.
MEXX.ZIP 694,899 Quake: - The Entrance & The Sanctum Playing -
single/coop/deathmatch (by GamesNet FDN) Two full
Quake maps.
MUSKRAT2.ZIP 357,733 Quake: - Muskrat Love 2 TeamFortress Quake Map
M_PALACE.ZIP 434,323 Quake: - Quake Playing - single (by GamesNet FDN) A
claustrophobic single-player map
NAPALM.ZIP 36,907 Quake: - Napalm New - quake C/quake C (by GamesNet
FDN)
NEOLVL03.ZIP 379,420 Quake: - Neophobia Playing - deathmatch (by GamesNet
FDN) A level inspired a bit by Necropolis and House
Of Chton. Medium size DM. The r_speeds values are a
bit high, but not so high that they make the level
unplayable.
QNOID.ZIP 555,274 Quake: - 'Arkanoid'. It is a very loose adaptation
of the
REMAINS.ZIP 260,781 Quake: - Beneath The Remains Playing -
single/deathmatch (by GamesNet FDN) This is a
medium-small sized Deathmatch map. There is a
single-player start and all the items are there, but
no monsters. I made this map with "The Place of Two
Deaths" (dm1) in mind. Its' style is mostly the same
as that map. It has what I think is a "dungeon"-type
atmosphere. There is only one secret area and it
shouldn't be to hard to find. Stuff I didn't put in
include: green armor, lighting gun, and the
pentagram. I don't really find any of these things
useful in DM situations, so I left them out.
Everything else is in the map. Near the SP start,
there is a crucified zombie on a cross. For some
reason he disappears in DM mode and the cross stays.
It doesn't affect gameplay at all, but the cross
looks out of place without him. If anyone knows how
to keep him in dm mode... can you tell me? I would
appreciate any feedback, positive or negative, so
don't hesitate to send me some e-mail.
RORITOR.ZIP 997,516 Quake: - RORITOR Playing - single (by GamesNet FDN)
Based on the feature film "Brain Candy" which I
Production Designed. This level is based on a
mutated "Happy Drug".
SGODDM1.ZIP 185,453 Quake: - lay-wise the map is modelled after DM4, so
you can expect Playing - single (by GamesNet FDN) A
small metal/base style deathmatch level designed for
2-3 players.
SK_FORTS.ZIP 515,106 Quake: - lay on this map is great! Have a good time
and enjoy the map. This is New - model (by GamesNet
FDN)
STARSHP2.ZIP 1,727,079 Quake: - "STARSHIP 2" Playing - single (by GamesNet
FDN) New - sound Quake Single Player level
STATD2A.ZIP 197,011 Quake: - statd2a (revision) Playing - deathmatch (by
GamesNet FDN) deathmatch!!! sorta like dm2 style of
textures
S_TECH1.ZIP 85,930 Quake: - s_tech1 Playing - deathmatch (by GamesNet
FDN) Deathmatch Quake map. Three floors plus water
in a single room. Two elevators and one stair.
7,190,524 bytes in 16 file(s)

Area : PDNVBWIN Comment : PDN: Files for VB Windows

CG98ADD.ZIP 248,164 The world-class Comments Generator as a Visual Basic
5.0 Add-In. After installation, go to your Add-In
Manager in VB 5.0 and select the ComGen98 Add-In to
add it to your list of available Add-Ins. It will
integrate right into your VB 5.0 development
environment, making it very easy for you to add
comments as you code. This is a must-have for the
busy Visual Basic professional!!
COMGEN98.ZIP 1,659,517 ComGen98 An excellent and easy to use application
that makes your source code documentation job
hassle-free. Supports Visual Basic and Visual C++
development languages and environments. Works
excellent for ASP (Active Server Pages) coding as
well. Quick, professional formatting of comments
Free-text generator for formatted comment blocks.
Built-in parameter types for VB and VC (17 for VB,
and over 210 for C), HotKeys for maximum
productivity and ease-of-use, Outputs clean and
professional comments for subs, functions, and
properties to your clipboard. An excellent tool for
commenting policies in your development department.
Register a copy for all your team members today! Get
both versions for the same price!!
1,907,681 bytes in 2 file(s)

Area : W32_INT Comment : W32_FDN: Win95 Internet & Web Related

EMAILSNF.ZIP 755,975 Email Address Sniffer v1.0, a personal email address
extracting tool, ideal for managing small mailing
lists.
URLBOOK.ZIP 743,983 URL Address Book v1.0, saves sites, user id's and
passwords. Password protected, stores data in
encrypted files.
1,499,958 bytes in 2 file(s)

Total of 11,003,329 in 22 file(s)

File requests are welcome 23 hrs per day, from 04:00-03:00.

FREQ FILES for an allfiles listing.

These files delivered via the hard working team of "Lightnin'" Larry Evans,
and Aran "Scorpion" Spence, of Tesla's Tower & Northwest Online!
If you would like your BBS on the distribution list and have a valid Fido
node number, please send netmail to Aran Spence at 1:346/25. Should you
wish a large feed, we ask that you have a 28.8 Kbaud modem in use for the
dial-in net line. Costs are minimal. Enjoy!

... Reality is for people who can't cope with their drugs.

Tesla's Tower BBS

Jan 29, 1998, 3:00:00 AM1/29/98

Tesla's Tower BBS, 509-328-0155/509-327-1966/ (1:346/49)
just received the following files:

Area : AFIX_UTL Comment : ALLFIX: 3rd party utilities for Allfix
AFIXSTAT.ZIP 11,668 AFIXSTAT By Dave Blagburn. Simple little program to
fill that Daily, Weekly, Monthly, Yearly Fileecho
Traffic report.
FREQ: AFIXSTAT
11,668 bytes in 1 file(s)

Area : BFDS Comment : BFDS: DOS Batch File Utils & DOS Enhancment

FPATH.ZIP 3,866 FPATH ver 1.0 (c) 1998, Horst Schaeffer locates
executable file acc.to COMMAND.COM procedures, shows
full path and filename. Optional: select drive and
path, or return path, ending with backslash
3,866 bytes in 1 file(s)

Area : DDSDOORS Comment : BBS Doors/Utilities
XWALL.ZIP 60,388 eXtreme Wall! ------------- Your basic One-liner,
great for log-off and log-on! Easy set-up, 100%
configurable!!! **FREE-WARE** By David Hudson
60,388 bytes in 1 file(s)

Area : DDSEXTRA Comment : BBS Door Add Ons/Special Projects

IMP.ZIP 182,748 THE IMP OF THE PERVERSE by EDGAR ALLEN POE

--------------------------------------- On-line
literature, FREEWARE
--------------------------------------- Supports any
BBS that runs DORINFOx.DEF

INDAY10.ZIP 328,061 OLD INDIAN DAYS by CHARLES ALEXANDER EASTMAN

--------------------------------------- On-line
literature, FREEWARE
--------------------------------------- Supports any
BBS that runs DORINFOx.DEF

INDBO10.ZIP 342,544 INDIAN BOYHOOD by CHARLES ALEXANDER EASTMAN

--------------------------------------- On-line
literature, FREEWARE
--------------------------------------- Supports any
BBS that runs DORINFOx.DEF

INDLE10.ZIP 227,400 OLD INDIAN LEGENDS by ZITKALA-SA

--------------------------------------- On-line
literature, FREEWARE
--------------------------------------- Supports any
BBS that runs DORINFOx.DEF

INDSO10.ZIP 226,680 THE SOUL OF THE INDIAN by CHARLES ALEXANDER EASTMAN

--------------------------------------- On-line
literature, FREEWARE
--------------------------------------- Supports any
BBS that runs DORINFOx.DEF

ISLAND.ZIP 181,659 THE ISLAND OF THE FAY by EDGAR ALLEN POE

--------------------------------------- On-line
literature, FREEWARE
--------------------------------------- Supports any
BBS that runs DORINFOx.DEF

IVNHO11.ZIP 784,917 IVANHOE by SIR WALTER SCOTT

--------------------------------------- On-line
literature, FREEWARE
--------------------------------------- Supports any
BBS that runs DORINFOx.DEF

JOTHB10.ZIP 306,922 JOE THE HOTEL BOY OR WINNING OUT BY PLUCK by HORATIO
ALGER, JR. ---------------------------------------

On-line literature, FREEWARE
--------------------------------------- Supports any
BBS that runs DORINFOx.DEF

JUDE11.ZIP 601,909 JUDE THE OBSCURE by THOMAS HARDY

--------------------------------------- On-line
literature, FREEWARE
--------------------------------------- Supports any
BBS that runs DORINFOx.DEF

JUNGL11.ZIP 572,783 THE JUNGLE by UPTON SINCLAIR

--------------------------------------- On-line
literature, FREEWARE
--------------------------------------- Supports any
BBS that runs DORINFOx.DEF

KDSTA10.ZIP 186,075 A KIDNAPPED SANTA CLAUS by L. FRANK BAUM

--------------------------------------- On-line
literature, FREEWARE
--------------------------------------- Supports any
BBS that runs DORINFOx.DEF

KIDS210.ZIP 339,691 HOW TO TELL STORIES TO CHILDREN & STORIES TO TELL by
SARA CONE BRYANT

--------------------------------------- On-line
literature, FREEWARE
--------------------------------------- Supports any
BBS that runs DORINFOx.DEF

KINGPEST.ZIP 190,751 KING PEST by EDGAR ALLEN POE

--------------------------------------- On-line
literature, FREEWARE
--------------------------------------- Supports any
BBS that runs DORINFOx.DEF

4,472,140 bytes in 13 file(s)

Area : EDU-SCI Comment : Auto Added Areas
CHEMXA10.ZIP 479,837 Atoms, Symbols and Equations v1.0 <Win> A unique
interactive multimedia Chemistry tutor for Windows
which tests students as they learn. As far as
possible, skills are taught through familiar
examples, to help reinforce general chemical
knowledge. Topics covered include: elements,
symbols, Periodic Table, chemical formulas, writing
and balancing equations, atomic structure and the
formation of ions.
479,837 bytes in 1 file(s)

Area : FILEBONE Comment : Filebone: List of FDNs & Info Files

FILEBONE.NA 111,943 FDNs available on the North American Filebone

FILEBONE.NO 14,825 FDNs not on the Filebone but generaly available from
major file hubs

126,768 bytes in 2 file(s)

Area : FWUTILS Comment : Fernwood OS/2 Files
BIGSRT44.ZIP 36,677 BIGSORT V4.4 : fast in-memory sort for files of any
size.
36,677 bytes in 1 file(s)

Area : LORD_II Comment : Lord-FDN: Files pertaining to Lord 2 : the
new wor
MIMSIC16.ZIP 54,624 Lord 2 IGM : Mimsic Isle v1.16 : Freeware Author :
Jim Wilson ( j...@ica.net ) Incredibly tough IGM to
finish but lots of tasks on the way that can be
handled by players able to walk to the entrance on
North Shore, east of Sosen.
RESET16.ZIP 8,011 Lord 2 IGM. Freeware. Reset ver 1.06 is an IGM that
allows players who have finished either side of the
game (good/evil) to reset their character to a
newbie and start over. Keeps a record of times won
and helps change alignment of retirees. <j...@ica.net>
62,635 bytes in 2 file(s)

Area : WCF_4DGM Comment : Wildcat! v4.x door games
DWARZ22.ZIP 90,521 DiceWarz - THE DOOR GAME v.2.2 is as much like
original Yahtzee you can get without actually
rolling the dice yourself! Full support of almost
all BBS types. DESQview aware. Easy to setup.
90,521 bytes in 1 file(s)

Area : WCF_5DGM Comment : WIN Server 32-bit door games
2002V305.ZIP 892,879 Trade Wars 2002 is one of the most popular BBS board
games of all times! The new version 3.05 brings
multiplayer combat and interaction to the DOS or
Windows based BBS! This version has a completely new
file access system to prevent multiplayer problems
and increase the speed of the game. Version 3.05
now costs twenty five dollars to register and is a
FREE upgrade to any sysop that registered TW2002 in
the past. This archive contains version 3.05 and
was released on November 9th, 1997.
DRIFTERS.ZIP 70,588 SPACE DRIFTERS v1.0 for WC5! A Space Warfare Trading
game!
GORERPG.ZIP 100,187 GORE Role Playing Game for Wildcat 5. It's time to
get midEVIL on your...
TVTRIV15.ZIP 65,770 "Television TRIVIA" v1.5 in wcCODE 5 You will Love
being quizzed about some of the greatest and "Not So
GREAT" shows of all time! Questions from:
Gilligan's Island, M*A*S*H, Mr. Ed, Leave It to
Beaver, The Waltons, The Munsters, Batman, McCloud,
Three's Company, Friends, Frazier, The Beverly
Hillbillies, Melrose Place, Friends, Green Acres,
Bonanza, Baywatch, Petticoat Junction, The Brady
Bunch, and more!
1,129,424 bytes in 4 file(s)

Area : WCF_5UTL Comment : WIN Server utilities and files
CEVNT_12.ZIP 176,629 Current Events/32 v1.20 A BBS door program that
allows users to list upcoming Events and happenings.
Fully SysOp configurable and self maintaining.
Creates a full color Bulletin using WC! color codes
and an HTML file. Written in wcCode for WC! 5.x. No
Expiration! Another WC!5 BBS door program from Skip
MacWilliam and C&S Software.
CW-PAGE.ZIP 104,293 CW-PAGE v0.5b - Split Screen Chat Copyright 1998.
Programmed by Chuck Charpentier. This program is a
split-screen chat program written completely in
WcCode 5. The screens can be horizontal or
vertical. The colors can be different for lower
case, upper case, numbers, and symbols. User to
user chat, and much more. CharpenWare Creations
DHPG2_71.ZIP 98,021 wc5 code Dynamic HomePage Generator for Wildcat 5,
Version 2.7 Architech Design Group 1997 (c) Here
comes Dynamic HomePAge Generator: Your users can
create and manage their own homepages without sysop
intervention. This edition is fully-functional but
limited to 5 users.
PSBBSL10.ZIP 70,502 PS-BBSList 1.0 (wcCODE) - Full featured BBS Lister
for WINS! PS-BBSList has all the features you would
expect from a great BBS Listing program. Your users
will be able to add/edit/delete their own entries,
download lists, search the database, and view other
entries in short or detailed mode. The program
outputs both ANSI and HTML bulletins. The sysop can
configure most any aspect of the program. Includes
a cuss word and at- code filter, setting for maximum
records in the database and maximum records per
user. Also works with any Who's Online program. No
configuration files and very easy to setup, just
like all Pisces Software products. Shareware.
Programmed by Mike Christensen (hiaw...@znet.com)
PSTB10B2.ZIP 119,049 PS-TimeBank 1.0 Beta 2 allows your users to bank and
gamble time. Games include blackjack, horse race,
number guess, and time raffle. Built in sysop
configuration, ALL variables may be set my sysop or
specified Time Door moderators. Built in powerful
user account editor, configuration manager. Lets
you define default account settings by security
level or for any user. Configurable menus and
welcome screen. Fully operational when
unregistered. Built in help menus. EXTREMELY
customizable and easy to setup. If you are looking
for the best Time Bank program ever made PERIOD, get
this NOW! Unzip with an Unzip utility that supports
long file names, such as WinZip. Programmed by Mike
Christensen - Registration is $25.
PSVOTE12.ZIP 135,900 PS-Vote 1.2 InterBBS SMTP/DHTML Voting Booth for
WINS. This is the world's first InterBBS via SMTP
E-Mail voting booth program for Wildcat! 5. This
program has all the quality you would expect from
Pisces Software. Users can add booths and vote.
Statistics display, results, list booths. Great
looking and easy to use interface. Comes with a
utility to check for new booths at login, and full
sysop controls! This version now has a fully
working Dynamic HTML version so that you can allow
your web surfers to vote and create new booths. You
need to see this program run to believe it.
Registration is extremely cheap and easy. Join our
growing network of WINS BBSs around the country and
exchange booths! Programmed by Mike Christensen
(hiaw...@znet.com)
WCSBIL10.ZIP 781,477 WCS Bill v1.0-Dynamic HTML subscription system for
Wildcat 5/WINS systems. Template driven web pages,
so sysop can customize the appearance of pages.
Allows user to select recurring billing option (auto
bill) and will send expiration notices to users
before their accounts expire. Shareware, $25 to
register. Rob Williams, WCS Software, (c) 1997
1,485,871 bytes in 7 file(s)

Total of 7,959,795 in 34 file(s)

File requests are welcome 23 hrs per day, from 04:00-03:00.

FREQ FILES for an allfiles listing.

These files delivered via the hard working team of "Lightnin'" Larry Evans,
and Aran "Scorpion" Spence, of Tesla's Tower & Northwest Online!
If you would like your BBS on the distribution list and have a valid Fido
node number, please send netmail to Aran Spence at 1:346/25. Should you
wish a large feed, we ask that you have a 28.8 Kbaud modem in use for the
dial-in net line. Costs are minimal. Enjoy!

... Dead people are cool

Tesla's Tower BBS

Jan 30, 1998, 3:00:00 AM1/30/98

Tesla's Tower BBS, 509-328-0155/509-327-1966/ (1:346/49)
just received the following files:

Area : BFDS Comment : BFDS: DOS Batch File Utils & DOS Enhancment
BFDSTAPE.ZIP 32,476 BFDS files now available on Tape. A complete list of
the base-line files that comprise a full-up BFDS
site. Available to any Sysop that mails a DC 2060 or
2120 tape to Bat Lang, 6501 Lancret Hill Dr, Austin
TX 78745-4713. The tape will be mailed back
containing the files listed in BFDSTAPE.LST. Please
remit return postage.
32,476 bytes in 1 file(s)

Area : FG_WORF Comment : FileGate Info files, faq's, FILEGATE.ZXX,
etc.
FILEGATE.ZXX 72,031 Update of IFDC FileGate Echo tags in RAID format.
Also contains HUB/connect info
72,031 bytes in 1 file(s)

Area : FWCOMM Comment : Fernwood OS/2 Files
IREXP096.ZIP 322,024 Internet Rex 0.96 wide beta E for OS/2
-------------------------------------- A program for
sending your BBS mail over the net. Supports email,
FTP, MIME, UUencoding, XXencoding, GIGO, Watergate,
TransX, Allfix, FrontDoor, Binkley, D'Bridge and
more. Packed with features.
322,024 bytes in 1 file(s)

Area : FWUTILS Comment : Fernwood OS/2 Files

GETTZ.ZIP 28,294 GetTZ 1.0 ============================= FREE
INI File TimeZone from Environment Features: -
Parses standard TZ environment string - Stores
current timezone in any OS/2 INI file with caller
specified Application/KeyName Sample rexx script
used for PMINews included.
28,294 bytes in 1 file(s)

Area : NODEDIFF Comment : FidoNet: Weekly NodeList Updates
NODEDIFF.A30 28,929 FidoNet NodeDiff for day 030
28,929 bytes in 1 file(s)

Area : PDNNEWS Comment : PDN: News Letters
CUJ0298.ZIP 136,309 C/C++ Users Journal, February 1998
DDJ0298.ZIP 896,415 Dr. Dobbs Journal, February 1998
VOL17N01.ZIP 330,784 PCMagazine Volume 17, no. 1
VOL17N02.ZIP 144,961 PCMagazine Volume 17, no. 2
VOL17N03.ZIP 305,102 PCMagazine Volume 17, no. 3
VOL17N04.ZIP 553,108 PCMagazine Volume 17, no. 4
WDJ0298.ZIP 22,692 Windows Developers Journal, February 1998
2,389,371 bytes in 7 file(s)

Area : RGS_MISC Comment : RGSNet: Miscellaneous Files (Not Listed)
YEAR2000.ZIP 12,058 YEAR2000.COM - A FREEWARE utility to "fix" the
Year2000 buglet with most older BIOS's that won't
recognize the */*/2000 or higher years.
12,058 bytes in 1 file(s)

Area : RGS_RGUT Comment : RGSNet: Renegade BBS Utilities
CDRM120D.ZIP 160,744 CDRMAIL v1.20 - 16-bit DOS echomail interface for
Renegade 10-05-94 - 05-11-96! Features include
importing/purging/scanning in one pass, fully
configurable message filtering, reply linking,
message base packing, optional logging, "smart"
1.MSG tossing, super fast, fully FTSC compliant and
kludge line aware, and more! Copyright (c) 1994-1998
by Charles D. Gaefke Shareware, $10. [18
January 1998]
CDRM120O.ZIP 115,256 CDRMAIL v1.20 - 32-bit OS/2 echomail interface for
Renegade 10-05-94 - 05-11-96! Features include
importing/purging/scanning in one pass, fully
configurable message filtering, reply linking,
message base packing, optional logging, "smart"
1.MSG tossing, super fast, fully FTSC compliant and
kludge line aware, and more! Copyright (c) 1994-1998
by Charles D. Gaefke Shareware, $10. [18
January 1998]
CDRM120W.ZIP 123,743 CDRMAIL v1.20 - 32-bit Win95 echomail interface for
Renegade 10-05-94 - 05-11-96! Features include
importing/purging/scanning in one pass, fully
configurable message filtering, reply linking,
message base packing, optional logging, "smart"
1.MSG tossing, super fast, fully FTSC compliant and
kludge line aware, and more! Copyright (c) 1994-1998
by Charles D. Gaefke Shareware, $10. [18
January 1998]
CDRM120X.ZIP 173,290 CDRMAIL v1.20 - 32-bit DOS echomail interface for
Renegade 10-05-94 - 05-11-96! Features include
importing/purging/scanning in one pass, fully
configurable message filtering, reply linking,
message base packing, optional logging, "smart"
1.MSG tossing, super fast, fully FTSC compliant and
kludge line aware, and more! Copyright (c) 1994-1998
by Charles D. Gaefke Shareware, $10. [18
January 1998]
RGNODEV2.ZIP 19,995 |08. |05 |13 |03RGNode v.2 |13 |05 |08 . Sysop Node
Viewer for Renegade BBS. View nodes with out having
Renegade loaded up. DV aware.
593,028 bytes in 5 file(s)

Area : Z1-DIFF Comment : FidoNet Files
Z1-DIFF.A30 7,884 FidoNet Z1 Diff for day 030 [ARC]
7,884 bytes in 1 file(s)

Total of 3,486,095 in 19 file(s)

File requests are welcome 23 hrs per day, from 04:00-03:00.

FREQ FILES for an allfiles listing.

These files delivered via the hard working team of "Lightnin'" Larry Evans,
and Aran "Scorpion" Spence, of Tesla's Tower & Northwest Online!
If you would like your BBS on the distribution list and have a valid Fido
node number, please send netmail to Aran Spence at 1:346/25. Should you
wish a large feed, we ask that you have a 28.8 Kbaud modem in use for the
dial-in net line. Costs are minimal. Enjoy!

... I never knew a girl who was ruined by a good book.

Tesla's Tower BBS

Jan 31, 1998, 3:00:00 AM1/31/98

Tesla's Tower BBS, 509-328-0155/509-327-1966/ (1:346/49)
just received the following files:

Area : DOORWARE Comment : DOORWARE: BBS Doors, Utilities, & Related
files
ATLANV10.ZIP 148,686 ATLANTIS v1.0 Multinode Underwater World BBS Door!
As Crew Commander, you head out in your Submarine,
in search of the lost City of Atlantis. Along the
way you'll encounter enemy subs, enemy mine fields
and much more! It's a long journey, but the lost
City of Atlantis awaits you... Fully multinode,
featuring fossil driver support, non standard IRQ's
and bauds to 115,200. (C)opyright 1998 Lounge
Software
BARV10.ZIP 158,435 BARWORLD v1.0 ADULT Rpg Style BBS Door Game. Been
waiting awhile for a NEW ADULT Door Game? Wait no
longer! BarWorld is great Tounge-In-Cheek fun for
anyone over the age of consent. Can you compete to
become the ultimate BarHound? Bar brawls, drinking,
leaching, swearing and just good old adult fun!
WARNING: BarWorld is intended for mature audiences
ONLY. BarWorld contains suggestive content and
coarse language. Fully multinode, fossil support,
non standard IRQ's, bauds to 115,200 and more.
(C)opyright 1998 Lounge Software.
DIALV11.ZIP 147,175 DIAL-A-DATE v1.1 Now your users can enter

Dial-A-Date and interact with each other. Users can
view other Users information, search for a Match for
themselves based on 6 different search requests and
write mail back and forth with each other. Fully
multinode, support for fossil drivers, non standard
IRQ's, bauds to 115,200 and much more! (C)opyright
1998 Lounge Software

MELDV13.ZIP 361,666 Meldon - v1.3
======================================== Updated
version! Comes complete with 6 AOP's installed and
Configuration Program now features a built in Player
Editor and the ability to LOCK a Player out of the
Game! NOW includes it's very own language that
anyone can write for, in a basic TEXT file! A true
adventure RPG BBS door game! The magical Sword of
Meldon has been stolen from the King's Throne. The
King of Meldon summons all warriors throughout the
land to begin the search and bring the Sword home.
Riches beyond your wildest dreams await the victor!
Includes support for built in AOP's (Add On Places).
Fully multinode, fossil driver support, non
standard IRQ's, bauds to 115,200, real time mail and
event notification and more! (C)opyright 1998 Lounge
Software ========================================
815,962 bytes in 4 file(s)

Area : EDU-ARTS Comment : Auto Added Areas
MT32_18.ZIP 2,353,223 MUSICAL TUTORIAL FOR WIN95 v1.80 <ASP/ESC> - [W95] An
excellent way to encourage musical study using a
graphically oriented environment. Makes music
lessons fun for children or adults.
2,353,223 bytes in 1 file(s)

Area : FWAPPS Comment : Fernwood OS/2 Files
BTALK201.ZIP 244,102 BackTalk 2.0 =============================
FREE Speech System for OS/2 Features: - Robust and
Responsive Server Interface, and - Support for
External Programs and REXX. Included Clients: -
E-Mail Notifier, - Speaking Clock, - Speaking IRC,
and - Speaking Timer.
DC210_16.ZIP 469,845 DC210 - Kodak DC210 digital camera image transfer tool
EQED141E.ZIP 285,619 An WYSIWYG equation editor for OS/2 PM.. Try it out
!!!!!!
MBASE112.ZIP 1,022,502 MaxBase is a graphical tool that allows you to manage
your databases, both as administrator (working with
DBs structure), and as a user doing data entry.
WAMP_B3C.ZIP 257,117 WarpAMP beta 3c - PM MP3 player for OS/2
2,279,185 bytes in 5 file(s)

Area : FWCOMM Comment : Fernwood OS/2 Files

EZIRC12O.ZIP 135,416 EZirc v1.2o, a free,simple and fully functional PM
IRC client for OS/2. Featuring: - Easy to use PM
interface - Font and color support - Manage multiple
channels and private conversations - CTCP command
support - DCC file send/receive, and DCC chat -
Flood detection for CTCP messages - built in identd
- Script and Alias support - Logging
GET101.ZIP 30,583 ftp batch utility program written in C
TXT2HTML.ZIP 42,140 html to text converter strips out html formatting
codes. Needs HPFS partition.
VDIAL216.ZIP 188,821 VoiceDialer/2 is a voice modem speakerphone program
for OS/2. Supports Rockwell, USRobotics and Cirrus
Logic voice modems.
396,960 bytes in 4 file(s)

Area : FWGRAPHX Comment : Fernwood OS/2 Files
SCALEOS2.ZIP 618,930 This program will take a TGA picture and scale it by
the given factor and write the resulting TGA file.
618,930 bytes in 1 file(s)

Area : FWLAN Comment : Fernwood OS/2 Files
NETIO.ZIP 67,229 NETIO - Network Benchmark, Version 1.4 (C) 1997 Kai
Uwe Rommel This is a network benchmark for OS/2 and
Windows NT that measures net througput of a network
with NetBIOS and TCP/IP protocols.
67,229 bytes in 1 file(s)

Area : FWPROG Comment : Fernwood OS/2 Files
AE.ZIP 386,045 Andy's Editor was designed as a language configurable
folding source code editor.
ASH02EMX.ZIP 241,214 ash-0.2 release 0.1 for emx
GNUDIFF.ZIP 439,753 The GNU diff utilities, compiled with emx+gcc. For
OS/2 and Win32. - version 2.7.1 - requires emx 0.9c
or newer runtime under OS/2 and RSXNT 1.40 or newer
runtime under Win32 - compiled by rom...@ars.de -
ftp://ftp.leo.org/pub/comp/os/os2/leo/...
GNUINFO.ZIP 1,263,952 The GNU texinfo, compiled for OS/2. For OS/2 and
Win32. - version 3.11 - requires emx 0.9c or newer
runtime under OS/2 and RSXNT 1.40 or newer runtime
under Win32 - compiled by rom...@ars.de -
ftp://ftp.leo.org/pub/comp/os/os2/leo/...
2,330,964 bytes in 4 file(s)

Area : FWSYSUTL Comment : Fernwood OS/2 Files
ATTMN07B.ZIP 180,696 Attribute Manager V.0.76.50 beta. A small PM
application that allows to easily manage ordinary
and extended attributes (.SUBJECT, .COMMENT,
.KEYPHRASES). FREEWARE!!!
BATTERY.ZIP 18,667 BATTERY is a small battery charge monitor for
portables.
DFSEE254.ZIP 165,524 File-system display & analysis utility. Shows
partition-tables and bootsectors. Shows all HPFS
internal disk structures like Superblock, Fnodes,
Dirblocks etc. Check allocation integrity for
volume. Can find any data-sequence on the disk and
identify the file it belongs to. Display allocation
maps for the disk and for the directory-band.
Includes CHKDSK UNDELETE/copy functionality for
HPFS. DFS, (c) 1994,1997 Jan van Wijk
364,887 bytes in 3 file(s)

Area : FWUTILS Comment : Fernwood OS/2 Files

BLOW-RAU.ZIP 179,746 Frond-End PM written in Sibyl for BlowFish 1.6x.
CQB006.ZIP 97,358 CodeQuill is a Java text editor which features a "vi"
keyboard personality and syntax expansion.
SMLED200.ZIP 612,355 Smalled 2.00 Is a good looking high powered 32 bit
fast multi threaded PM editor. Full DRAG-N-DROP
support (open,save,print,copy,move, shred and PP),
DragText compatible configurable WYSIWYG printing,
Extended EA usage, Toolbar, Context popups,DBCS
support,Highly configurable, ,File-search,
File-history, Programmable Text formatting tools,
Line and Word wrap,auto-indent, Windowing functions
etc. Included are the Smalled Clipboard Extensions.
STREE_15.ZIP 9,561 SHOWTREE is a Rexx script that displays a directory
tree graphically in a command line window, similar
to the DOS tree command.
899,020 bytes in 4 file(s)

Area : PDNCEE Comment : PDN: 'C' Related
SFXKF16.ZIP 985,769 Sfxkit16 generates 16Bit C/C++ Dialog Based Windows
Installers,Uninstallers and Self Extracting
Executable Code. Compile the source and you have
ansfx stub which will turn any zip compatable
archive into a full blown Windows V3.1 installation
program
SFXKF32.ZIP 950,760 Sfxkit32 generates 32Bit C/C++ Dialog Based Windows
Installers,Uninstallers and Self Extracting
Executable Code. Compile the source and you have an
sfx stub which will turn any zip compatable archive
into a full blown Windows 95\NT installation progr
1,936,529 bytes in 2 file(s)

Area : PDNLANG Comment : PDN: Other Languages
AUTOTXT3.ZIP 194,562 AUTOTEXT v1.3 UTILITY * Dale Hubbard's TEXT to .EXE
program. * Stand-alone text files with color! * No
need to include a text viewer with distributed
documents. * FULL scrolling options. * Smart "cover
sheets". * Ideal for software publishers, etc. *
Numerous additional benefits upon registration -
US$33 only. * Fourth year of success!
MASEDIT.ZIP 216,033 Master Editor 1.01 A multiple document editor large
documents,as well as word wrap, drag and drop.
Calendar, calculator
410,595 bytes in 2 file(s)

Area : UTILNET Comment : UtilNet: DOS End User Utilities
FILEIT15.ZIP 24,950 File Manager - freeware
PAR.ZIP 448,618 PARSE-O-MATIC - Convert your files from one format to
another. Extract information. Edit automatically.
Our customers include: Boeing, CompUSA, Eaton, Eddy
Corp., Georgia Gulf, Harris, Hughes, McCain Foods,
McDonald's, Nestle, Nike, Philip Morris, Pitney
Bowes, Prentice Hall, Procter & Gamble, Royal Bank,
Royal Caribbean, Visa. This version adds five new
commands. This evaluation copy has ALL functions
enabled. For DOS, Windows or OS/2.
473,568 bytes in 2 file(s)

Area : UTILOS2 Comment : UtilNet: OS/2 End User Utilities
21UPRT.ZIP 176,631 (V7.4a) - 21UPRT.ZIP - FREEWARE OS/2
program to print 2UP in landscape mode or 1UP in
portrait mode on laser printers using PPDS, PCL or
PostScript commands. Will number lines or support
ANSI control characters. Suppresses multiple blank
lines and page ejects. Supports A4 (European) paper
size and other functions. Roger Lapp -
70573...@compuserve.com
EFCOMM.ZIP 529,734 One of the finest Norton Commander clones, for
Windows or OS/2 PM,(32-bit). Ein guter und
funktionsreicher Norton-Commander-Clone fuer Windows
oder OS/2 PM, (32-bit). Shareware (Free updates).
Actual version: 2.27 - Commander OS/2 (EFCOMM.ZIP,
EFC2!.EXE) 1.5 - Commander WinNT/95 (EFCW.ZIP,
EFCW!.EXE) 1.5 - Commander Lite WinNT/95
(EFCWL.ZIP, EFCWL!.EXE)
OS2FAT32.ZIP 152,259 Beta Verson 0.3 of author Henk Kelder's Installable
File System (IFS) Driver for OS/2, that allows OS/2
to operate Windows 95b partitioned/formatted FAT32
partitions. Dated Jan. 1998
VFAT_001.ZIP 179,908 Beta version software and driver to have OS/2 operate
a Windows 95 partitioned and formatted partition.
Dated Jan. 1998
1,038,532 bytes in 4 file(s)

Area : W32_MULT Comment : W32_FDN: Win95 MultiMedia & Graphics

XG_GS420.ZIP 3,156,209 VBSYX - XG/GS SYSEX Decoder/Encoder v4.2 for Roland
Sound Canvas/Yamaha XG
3,156,209 bytes in 1 file(s)

Area : W32_WORD Comment : W32_FDN: Win95 Text/Word Processing
CHIMP110.EXE 1,051,526 Chimp 1.10, a better alternative to stickynotes.
Organize notes by topics, launch URLs, fully
customizable.
1,051,526 bytes in 1 file(s)

Total of 18,193,319 in 39 file(s)

File requests are welcome 23 hrs per day, from 04:00-03:00.

FREQ FILES for an allfiles listing.

These files delivered via the hard working team of "Lightnin'" Larry Evans,
and Aran "Scorpion" Spence, of Tesla's Tower & Northwest Online!
If you would like your BBS on the distribution list and have a valid Fido
node number, please send netmail to Aran Spence at 1:346/25. Should you
wish a large feed, we ask that you have a 28.8 Kbaud modem in use for the
dial-in net line. Costs are minimal. Enjoy!

... everybody is somebody else's weirdo.

Tesla's Tower BBS

Feb 1, 1998, 3:00:00 AM2/1/98

Tesla's Tower BBS, 509-328-0155/509-327-1966/ (1:346/49)
just received the following files:

Area : BACKBONE Comment : Backbone: List of Echomail Areas and Info
Files
BACKBONE.NA 37,676 List of active echos, FidoNet North American Backbone
BACKBONE.NO 3,385 List of temporary echos, FidoNet North American
Backbone
BACKSTAT.NA 8,731 Change Status, FidoNet North American Backbone
BOFAQ802.TXT 25,766 FAQ and HELP file, FidoNet North American Backbone
75,558 bytes in 4 file(s)

Area : CFOS Comment : CFOS ISDN Utils
CF2_112.ZIP 429,758 cFos/2 1.12 - COM Port Emulator for ISDN CAPI Serial
device driver that interfaces with ISDN CAPI 1.1 and
2.0 PDD. Supports multiple COM ports simultaneously,
controlled by a powerful AT command set. Includes
virtual FOSSIL driver. Supports fast dynamic channel
bundling, V.42bis data compression, BTX, V.120,
analogue modem, PPP Internet mode, X.31, time
synchronisation, fax command set.. Many options!
CFNT100.ZIP 353,646 cFosNT 1.00 - COM Port Emulator for ISDN CAPI --==>>
Release Version! <<==-- Serial kernelmode driver for
NT 3.51 and 4.00 (x86). Allows applications to
communicate via ISDN using CAPI 2.0, controlled by a
powerful AT command set. Supports 8 ports, X.75,
V.110 BTX, X.31, V.120, analogue modem, fax class 2
& 2.0 command set, V.42bis, Channel Bundling, PPP
conversion, Remote Config, status window, Fast &
easy access to Internet, Datex-J, AOL, CompuServe,
Mailboxes ........ EVERYTHING! -*- Now with
full-screen Installer -*-
CFOS212.ZIP 571,241 cFos/DOS 2.12 - COM Port Emulator for ISDN CAPI ISDN
CAPI FOSSIL Driver and INT 14 emulator for highest
cps-rates. Allows applications to communicate via
ISDN using any CAPI. Supports multiple COM ports
simultaneously, controlled by a powerful AT command
set. Supports CAPI 1.1 and 2.0, fast dynamic channel
bundling, X.31, V.120, V.42bis data compression,
BTX, analogue modem and time synchronisation.
CFW_123.ZIP 445,850 cFos/Win 1.23 - COM Port Emulator for ISDN CAPI For
Win 3.x and '95; 16- and 32-bit software. Allows
applications to communicate via ISDN using CAPI.DLL.
Supports multiple COM ports simultaneously,
controlled by a powerful AT command set. Supports
CAPI 1.1 and CAPI 2.0, fast dynamic channel
bundling, AOL ISDN, V.42bis data compression, BTX,
WinCIM, X.31, PPP Internet mode, V.120, fax command
set, analogue modem, time synchronisation...

1,800,495 bytes in 4 file(s)

Area : FILEBONE Comment : Filebone: List of FDNs & Info Files
FILEBONE.NAL 5,598 FDNs w/Long area names available on the North
American Filebone
5,598 bytes in 1 file(s)

Area : FWAPPS Comment : Fernwood OS/2 Files

CDP10.ZIP 4,268 CDP - list, backup and restore information from the
CDP.INI file, where The Warp4 CD-player stores CD
and Track titles.
MSTAT131.ZIP 1,192,202 MIDI Station V1.31 - a SysEx Editor/Librarian using
RTMIDI subsystem, allows cataloguing and saving
system exclusive messages; program any MIDI
compliant device from the computer.
1,196,470 bytes in 2 file(s)

Area : G_LEVEL Comment : GamesNet: Extra Levels
COMPLEXR.ZIP 58,431 Redneck Rampage: COMPLEX (Single Player). Leonard
stumbles across an old factory complex that is
crawling with aliens and clones. Hopefully he can
stay alive long enough to save bubba.
MYPLACE.ZIP 9,015 Redneck Rampage: new level
TRUCKINR.ZIP 23,580 Redneck Rampage: DeathMatch level
YOOPER.ZIP 482,376 Redneck Rampage: Yooperland (Single Player,
DeathMatch). What in tarnation? You think the south
has all the Rednecks? Sheeeet! We got a passel of
`em here in da U.P. Now if ya' don't know where the
U.P. is pull out yer map and check out that spot
above the Mackinac Bridge.
573,402 bytes in 4 file(s)

Area : G_QUAKE Comment : Gamesnet: Quake game

NOMOVE.ZIP 250,070 Quake: - No Moving Parts Playing - deathmatch (by
GamesNet FDN) Er... A level. For Quake.
SECRETBA.ZIP 428,656 Quake: - DeathMarcher's Domain: The Secret Base This
was a new level from scratch, it took me waay too
long to make it, after I was half done with it, I
changed my mind and redesigned it. It's mainly a
DeathMatch level with with a few monsters in it, in
case you want to check it out first. There are two
actual secrets, but there are more, if you can find
them. This is the first map I've released so far, I
hope you people like it.
SEXDRSTF.ZIP 122,807 Quake: - Sexdroid Stuff New stuff for the Quake plug
in monster SexDroid, includes new sounds and several
new skins.
STEAL4.ZIP 162,206 Quake: - Steal 4-Team TeamFortress Quake Map
T3FARENA.ZIP 489,279 Quake: - "Tiny Team TF -- Arena" Tiny Team TF level
TFL4.ZIP 998,331 Quake: - The Final Level Playing - single (by
GamesNet FDN) Large base-style map
2,451,349 bytes in 6 file(s)

Area : SS_AREAS Comment : Auto Added Areas
SS_AREAS.ZIP 27,539 Echo lists and weekly summaries for 1:396/1
27,539 bytes in 1 file(s)

Total of 6,130,411 in 22 file(s)

File requests are welcome 23 hrs per day, from 04:00-03:00.

FREQ FILES for an allfiles listing.

These files delivered via the hard working team of "Lightnin'" Larry Evans,
and Aran "Scorpion" Spence, of Tesla's Tower & Northwest Online!
If you would like your BBS on the distribution list and have a valid Fido
node number, please send netmail to Aran Spence at 1:346/25. Should you
wish a large feed, we ask that you have a 28.8 Kbaud modem in use for the
dial-in net line. Costs are minimal. Enjoy!

... A seeming ignorance is often a most necessary part of worldly knowledge.

Tesla's Tower BBS

Feb 1, 1998, 3:00:00 AM2/1/98

Tesla's Tower BBS, 509-328-0155/509-327-1966/ (1:346/49)
just received the following files:

Area : FWCOMM Comment : Fernwood OS/2 Files
HTML_GEN.ZIP 22,212 HTML_GEN v1.0 Generates HTML files out of source
files and macros
MC_ENG.ZIP 19,297 MailCut is a utility for converting EMAIL-Files from
Netscape, Elm and Eudora in the fileformat of
PM-MAIL.
NEWTECH.ZIP 318,746 @ NEW-GEN of OS/2 Warp First presentation in Sofia,
Bulgaria 1997 Author: Andrew Andreev NewTech/2,
version 2.01 FREE copy
********************************* * Voice Modem
Manager * *********************************
Operating System: OS/2 Warp 4.0, 4.1, 5.x Develop
Environment: Sibyl 2.0 (Demo) for OS/2 Warp
(SpeedSoft) Note:
NPGPNG09.ZIP 369,159 NPNGPNG.DLL Beta 0.8 - PNG plugin for Netscape for
OS/2.
729,414 bytes in 4 file(s)

Area : FWLAN Comment : Fernwood OS/2 Files
MY2_08.ZIP 411,813 Network packet analyser.
411,813 bytes in 1 file(s)

Area : FWPROG Comment : Fernwood OS/2 Files
NC-EMX-B.ZIP 491,924 NCurses-1.9.9e for emx (binaries]
491,924 bytes in 1 file(s)

Area : G_DEMO Comment : GamesNet: Demos
P42TADEM.ZIP 1,155,343 -=> Probe 42 - The Answer <=- self running Demo SVGA,
486 100Mhz with 16MB Ram required
1,155,343 bytes in 1 file(s)

Area : G_QUAKE Comment : Gamesnet: Quake game

2FORT5.ZIP 398,482 Quake: - 2fort5 The sixth revision of the popular
2forts map. Two teams battle it out for honour and
glory!
4TOWERS.ZIP 378,467 Quake: - Four Towers,BETA Playing - single (by
GamesNet FDN) TeamFortress v2.5 Quake Map Two bases
divided by four sniper towers. only one way to flag.
Beware of trigger system near flag or you can be
shot to pieces..
776,949 bytes in 2 file(s)

Total of 3,565,443 in 9 file(s)

File requests are welcome 23 hrs per day, from 04:00-03:00.

FREQ FILES for an allfiles listing.

These files delivered via the hard working team of "Lightnin'" Larry Evans,
and Aran "Scorpion" Spence, of Tesla's Tower & Northwest Online!
If you would like your BBS on the distribution list and have a valid Fido
node number, please send netmail to Aran Spence at 1:346/25. Should you
wish a large feed, we ask that you have a 28.8 Kbaud modem in use for the
dial-in net line. Costs are minimal. Enjoy!

... Nothing is true. Everything is permitted.

Tesla's Tower BBS

Feb 2, 1998, 3:00:00 AM2/2/98

Tesla's Tower BBS, 509-328-0155/509-327-1966/ (1:346/49)
just received the following files:

Area : BFDS Comment : BFDS: DOS Batch File Utils & DOS Enhancment
LCASE10.ZIP 28,638 LCase v1.0 (for Windows 95) is a tiny utility that
does one thing only: Changes the case of filenames
in the current directory to all lowercase. Syntax:
LCASE Freeware by: Vernon Frazee - Jan 1997
mailto:vfr...@mail.org http://www.gate.net/~vfrazee
MS-DOS QBASIC v1.1 source code incl.
SED15X.ZIP 21,998 Stream Editor. Edits input line by line. Writes to
standard output (redirectable). SED allows
substitutions including regular expressions. SED
can operate either from the DOS command line or from
a script file.
50,636 bytes in 2 file(s)

Area : FIDONEWS Comment : FidoNet: Weekly FidoNews Newsletter

FNEWSF05.ZIP 24,970 FidoNews 15 05 1998
24,970 bytes in 1 file(s)

Area : FWPROG Comment : Fernwood OS/2 Files

NC-EMX-P.ZIP 40,971 NCurses-1.9.9e for emx (patches to build the sources)
40,971 bytes in 1 file(s)

Area : FWREXX Comment : Fernwood OS/2 Files
RXPOP123.ZIP 14,095 RXPOP - REXX-Utils for POP-Mailing. Check a POP
account and automatically download messages.
WHICHD11.ZIP 6,546 WHICHDLL is a Rexx script that searches the LIBPATH
variable for the specified DLL file to determine
which DLL is actually found first. WHICHDLL works
like the WHICH utility (available for OS/2 as
Gnuware) that searches the PATH variable for executab
20,641 bytes in 2 file(s)

Area : FWUTILS Comment : Fernwood OS/2 Files
LU200.ZIP 27,565 Lechleitner's Utilities/2 2.00 is a very small but
growing couple of command line file- and
directory-utilites for OS/2.
PMCSTEX.ZIP 442,976 pmCSTeX is a macro package for the OS/2 editor EPM
(Enhanced Programmers Editor, version 6.03b or
higher required).
470,541 bytes in 2 file(s)

Area : G_BOARD Comment : GamesNet: Board Type games
SE3V102.ZIP 2,834,181 Space Empires III: Space Strategy Game v1.02 Massive
universe with custom ship design and AIs with unique
personalities. Engage in Research, Intelligence Ops,
Politics, Treaties, and Tactical or Strategic
Combat. Special units such as mines, troops and
fighters. Draw your own ship pictures! Customizable
Game Setup. For Win95.
2,834,181 bytes in 1 file(s)

Area : G_CARD Comment : GamesNet: Card type games
32ANBJ12.ZIP 535,827 Animated BlackJack 95 1.2. A fun, realistic black
jack game with great graphics and sound. Play from
1-6 human or computer players.
535,827 bytes in 1 file(s)

Area : G_CHEAT Comment : GamesNet: Cheats

ACHTUNGS.ZIP 1,983 Achtung Spitfire!: - Cheats, Walkthroughs...
CHEXQUES.ZIP 2,016 Chex Quest 2: - Cheats, Walkthroughs...
DECEPTIO.ZIP 2,111 Deception: - Cheats, Walkthroughs...
SCUDINDU.ZIP 2,155 Scud (IR): - Cheats, Walkthroughs...
STARFLEE.ZIP 2,240 Star Fleet Academy: - Cheats, Walkthroughs...
10,505 bytes in 5 file(s)

Area : G_DENK Comment : GamesNet: Mind games
MEMOTEST.ZIP 372,748 Memory Test: human memory evaluation Memory Test is a
software for human memory evaluation. .It can be
used to monitor a progress during memory training.
372,748 bytes in 1 file(s)

Area : G_EDUC Comment : GamesNet: Educational Games
BANGERV1.ZIP 159,978 Game for young children 8-24 months old Banger v1.0,
an educational game for very young children 8-24
months. Banger is designed for young tots or
challenged children who cannot yet operate a mouse,
but want to use the computer. .When any key is
pressed, the screen color changes, a sound is heard,
and large numbers increment. The sound files are
standard wav files, so they may be substituted for
the wav files of your choice. The program can be
run from any directory, as long as the sound files
are in the same directory.
159,978 bytes in 1 file(s)

Area : G_OS2 Comment : GamesNet: OS/2
BUGSFIX2.ZIP 269,142 Stardock Systems presents PlusPak: B.U.G.S. for OS/2
Bill's Unbelievable Ghastly Spaceships, Version
1.02, (C) 1997 Cramon Utilities, (C) 1997 Stardock
Systems, Inc. What's new/fixed in version 1.02: New
format for the highscore file. Two new bugs h
269,142 bytes in 1 file(s)

Area : G_QUAKE Comment : Gamesnet: Quake game

ALDM2.ZIP 384,895 Quake: - The Wishing Well Playing - deathmatch (by
GamesNet FDN) A collection of indoor rooms, centered
around the main room with a "wishing well" that
takes you to the quad.
BLUERA.ZIP 61,520 Quake: - Blue Rocket Arena Playing - deathmatch (by
GamesNet FDN) New - graphic A Rocket Arena map,
consisting of mostly bluish textures.
BRUTALSR.ZIP 346,426 Quake: - Brutal Battle Server Patch New - quake C (by
GamesNet FDN) The Borg is almost unstoppable.
Biologically enhanced with two rapid fire pulse
lasers replacing his normal arms, he is relentless
in his onslaught. Prepare to have him shake off all
your effort and blow you away. Do you have what it
takes to stop the Borg?
C-DEAD.ZIP 189,245 Quake: - Chamber of the Dead Playing -
single/deathmatch (by GamesNet FDN) This is a crappy
DM map I came up with in my spare time one day.
Yeah, I know the name sounds corny, but ... Yeah, so
it's pretty cool for 4-8 players and It is fairly
action packed, so my friends told me to release it
and here it is. Like it!
CANYON1.ZIP 510,443 Quake: - CanYon 1.4 New - graphic (by GamesNet FDN)
General Layout: I basically used the layout of
2fort4 except it can barely be said it uses it for a
model. Instead of a bridge and water there are huge
rocks on a flat ground between bases. A suspention
bridge hangs over the yard going not from one base
to another but perpendicular and exactally in the
middle of the base. The base walls are too high to
RocketJump in a single bound but gren jumping and
pipe jumping will do nicely. Like in rock1 the water
passage can be deted open and closed. and like in
street1 you can cap to give your team an advantage.
there are 2 respawn areas with plenty of spawn
places i dowbt there will ever be telefragging. one
s below one is aove like in 2fort4 almost and you
have a 50% chance of respawning at the bottom. all
resupply bags give 200 of all ammo, 4 type 1 grens,
4 type 2 grens, health 200, armor 200 and a det
pack. Capping area:
-------------- ----- Quad model: Gives your team
access to a quad bunker. Located on the sniper
battlement while you stand in it you cannot move
much but can aim freely with quad damage. Sentry gun
base model: caping here will activate the security
system for the front door it informes you of
incomming enemies and also tells what class they
are. note spy will not be detected. I left it out of
the water passage on purpose. Only the scout can be
detected in the water passage Rad suit model: Your
team has access to the rad suits located by the
enemy water passage. it lasts a very long time,
enough for you to fiddle around all you want d=).
CASEY.ZIP 158,036 Quake: - Bunker Wars Playing - deathmatch (by
GamesNet FDN) A battlefield with 4 bunkers, 2
underground bases. .
CHURCHX4.ZIP 367,632 Quake: - The Church of Xen Playing - deathmatch (by
GamesNet FDN) This is a deathmatch level with no
lame ass powerups. Some inpiration was taken from
Hexen2, and DM6 from Quake. Essentially it's small
level designed for fast and frequent encounters.
Main purpose of this level is for either FFA, or 1
on 1 matches... Not many team play elements are
implemented. I may be incorporating this level into
a larger singleplayer level in the future...
CUSTEK22.ZIP 552,840 Quake: - custek22.bsp TeamFortress Quake Map, : 2
Teams, 2 Flags, 2 Tired, 2 Type. : Destructable
environment (+Det those grates!) : Some very nice
hidey-holes. : DESIGNED WITH SPEED AND PLAYABILITY
IN MIND!!!
DDM113.ZIP 134,509 In short -------- This QuakeC-patch gives you
DM-stats-output on everyone's console after every
level (and whenever a player leaves the game), which
allows you to see who fragged who how often (like in
Descent 2, Doom 2, Duke Nukem 3D ...). In teamplay
it summarizes the scores for teams.
DESOUT.ZIP 562,360 Quake: - Desolate Outpost Playing - single (by
GamesNet FDN) A small, base-style, single-player map
DMA8.ZIP 349,019 Quake: - Excessus Playing - deathmatch (by GamesNet
FDN)
DRAGONS.ZIP 920,487 Quake: - Dragons New - quake C/sound/mdl/quake C (by
GamesNet FDN)
F5FB3.ZIP 323,174 Frags for Flags 5 (Beta 3) Playing - single (by
GamesNet FDN) This map is made for Team Fortress
version 2.6 and can't be used for normal play. This
map is a new version of the crapy F4F.map that I
made ages ago and it contains some of its unique
qualities E.g. Water tower and Z bridge. This is
only beta version an is not finished, it is a
demonstration of the "aqutecture" that will be in
the finished map.
FIRST.ZIP 797,526 Quake: - First heaven after hell Playing - single (by
GamesNet FDN) -= First heaven after hell =- This
is a great level (as usuall from Je a). It's a base
built level from scratch but then i put in some
brick textures and it all ended in some kinda shiti
mess. This is my first level made with QuArK and i
thank Armin for this great level editor. Like you
can see there's som bugs i need to fix but i'll try
to have 'em gone within my next level. There is an
secret area but i forgot to place that out in the
counter so you just have to live with that. Take
care and stay fragged on the Internet and watch out
for Jeda. (well actually you don't need to watch out
cuase i never play on the Internet anymore... i
spend the most of my hours infront of the computer
doing QUAKE levels.) Stay tuned for more levels made
by: Je a (c) Copyright Je a
FORTRESS.ZIP 270,350 Quake: - The Fortress,BETA Playing - single (by
GamesNet FDN) TeamFortress v2.5 Quake Map Red team
is invaders, blue team is defenders
GREENRA.ZIP 135,792 Quake: - GreenSleeves[RA] Playing - deathmatch (by
GamesNet FDN) Rocket Arena level for Quake
6,064,254 bytes in 16 file(s)

Area : G_SPORT Comment : GamesNet: Sport type games & AddOn's
ARMS-SW.ZIP 97,418 Ballistic/trajectory generator for firearms The
Ultimate Ballistics v3.0.sw is a full-functioning
ballistic generator. Ultimate Ballistics can create
and print charts for a wide variety of trajectory
and shooting related data. Ultimate Ballistics also
calculates recoil and is designed to be both
technically functional and easy to use.
97,418 bytes in 1 file(s)

Area : G_UPDATE Comment : GamesNet: Updates
KO98PENG.ZIP 1,263,399 Kick Off 98 1.05a
MYTH11B4.ZIP 1,080,090 Myth: The Fallen Lords 1.1 (beta 4!)
PTW103UK.ZIP 477,471 Battleground VIII: Prelude to Waterloo 1.03 (UK
release)
RAL4_63.ZIP 236,173 International Rally Championshop 4.63
SANTA22K.ZIP 3,669,660 Postal "Santa" patch (22kHz/8bit sounds)
TR2P1.ZIP 333,208 Tombraider II patch 1 (fixes constant CD access
problem)
W2DPPRO.ZIP 987,955 Warlords II Deluxe Pentium/Pentium PRO fix
8,047,956 bytes in 7 file(s)

Area : G_WORD Comment : GamesNet: Word games
CCWIN411.ZIP 896,376 Crossword Compiler v4.11 for Windows 95 Crossword
Compiler v4.11 will help you create, edit and
desktop-publish crosswords. Create vocabulary
puzzles in seconds - just type in some words and the
program will build them into a puzzle.
Automatically fill in standard American or British
style blank grids. Search for words matching a
pattern, find anagrams, write clues, printout and
copy to the clipboard, and lots more. Crossword
Compiler is used by many of the world's best
constructors but is also simple to use. New in
version 4.11 is an install/uninstall program, clue
spell-check and link up to dictionaries.
896,376 bytes in 1 file(s)

Area : MISSING Comment : NCMEC: Files/case histories from NCMEC
NC0007.RAR 967 Removed from distribution 1/28/98
NC0065.RAR 967 Removed from distribution 1/28/98
NC0067.RAR 951 Removed from distribution 1/28/98
NC0111.RAR 951 Removed from distribution 1/28/98
NC0118.RAR 951 Removed from distribution 1/28/98
NC0124.RAR 951 Removed from distribution 1/28/98
NC0128.RAR 951 Removed from distribution 1/28/98
NC0138.RAR 951 Removed from distribution 1/28/98
NC0142.RAR 951 Removed from distribution 1/28/98
NC0144.RAR 951 Removed from Distribution 1/28/98
NC0221.RAR 951 Removed from distribution 1/28/98
NC0223.RAR 951 Removed from distribution 1/28/98
NC0224.RAR 951 Removed from distribution 1/28/98
NC0226.RAR 951 Removed from distribution 1/28/98
NC0227.RAR 951 Removed from distribution 1/28/98
NC0229.RAR 967 Removed from distribution 1/28/98
NC0230.RAR 967 Removed from distribution 1/28/98
NC0231.RAR 951 Removed from distribution 1/28/98
NC0232.RAR 951 Removed from distribution 1/28/98
NC0236.RAR 951 Removed from distribution 1/28/98
NC0239.RAR 951 Removed from distribution 1/28/98
NC0240.RAR 951 Removed from distribution 1/28/98
NC0241.RAR 951 Removed from distribution 1/28/98
NC0242.RAR 951 Removed from distribution 1/28/98
NC0243.RAR 951 Removed from distribution 1/28/98
NC0245.RAR 951 Removed from distribution 1/28/98
NC0247.RAR 951 Removed from distribution 1/28/98
NC0248.RAR 951 Removed from distribution 1/28/98
NC0249.RAR 951 Removed from distribution 1/28/98
NC0250.RAR 951 Removed from distribution 1/28/98
NC0251.RAR 967 Removed from distribution 1/28/98
NC0261.RAR 967 Removed from distribution 1/28/98
NC0271.RAR 967 Removed from distribution 1/28/98
NC1292.RAR 951 removed from distribution 1/28/98
32,446 bytes in 34 file(s)

Total of 19,928,590 in 77 file(s)

File requests are welcome 23 hrs per day, from 04:00-03:00.

FREQ FILES for an allfiles listing.

These files delivered via the hard working team of "Lightnin'" Larry Evans,
and Aran "Scorpion" Spence, of Tesla's Tower & Northwest Online!
If you would like your BBS on the distribution list and have a valid Fido
node number, please send netmail to Aran Spence at 1:346/25. Should you
wish a large feed, we ask that you have a 28.8 Kbaud modem in use for the
dial-in net line. Costs are minimal. Enjoy!

... After all is said and done, a hell of a lot more is said than done.

Tesla's Tower BBS

Feb 3, 1998, 3:00:00 AM2/3/98

Tesla's Tower BBS, 509-328-0155/509-327-1966/ (1:346/49)
just received the following files:

Area : DOORWARE Comment : DOORWARE: BBS Doors, Utilities, & Related
files
BARV11.ZIP 160,530 BARWORLD v1.1 UPDATED VERSION! ADULT Rpg Style BBS

Door Game. Been waiting awhile for a NEW ADULT Door
Game? Wait no longer! BarWorld is great
Tounge-In-Cheek fun for anyone over the age of
consent. Can you compete to become the ultimate
BarHound? Bar brawls, drinking, leaching, swearing
and just good old adult fun! WARNING: BarWorld is
intended for mature audiences ONLY. BarWorld
contains suggestive content and coarse language.
Fully multinode, fossil support, non standard IRQ's,
bauds to 115,200 and more. (C)opyright 1998 Lounge
Software.

LOOV12.ZIP 161,003 LEGENDS OF 'OLE v1.2 UPDATED VERSION! ALL NEW
ANSI! BBS Online RPG style Door Game! Set back in
the time of Knights, the King has chosen you to
become the ultimate Knight, with the help of the
Knight Master. Battle in the Arena, battle other
players, send messages, including previous message
quotes and much more. Fully multinode, non standard
IRQ's, fossil driver support and much more.
(C)opyright 1997, 1998 Lounge Software
MUDV13.ZIP 161,101 MudMan - v1.3 Graphical ANSI Mud Style BBS
Door! Move your character around town, visiting
various places including the Fighting Arena,
Gambling Hall, Post Office and more. Real time mail
from other users, while online. Stay where you are
and face the passing players or pay the Lodging fee
and rest easy overnight. Fully multinode, features

fossil driver support, non standard IRQ's, bauds to

115,200 and support for COM 0 - 15. (C)opyright
1997, 1998 Lounge Software
MUDV14.ZIP 161,094 MudMan - v1.4 Graphical ANSI Mud Style BBS
Door! Move your character around town, visiting
various places including the Fighting Arena,
Gambling Hall, Post Office and more. Real time mail
from other users, while online. Stay where you are
and face the passing players or pay the Lodging fee
and rest easy overnight. Fully multinode, features

fossil driver support, non standard IRQ's, bauds to

115,200 and support for COM 0 - 15. (C)opyright
1997, 1998 Lounge Software
643,728 bytes in 4 file(s)

Area : FILEBONE Comment : Filebone: List of FDNs & Info Files

FILEBONE.NA 112,093 FDNs available on the North American Filebone

FILEBONE.NO 14,825 FDNs not on the Filebone but generaly available from
major file hubs

126,918 bytes in 2 file(s)

Area : G_CHEAT Comment : GamesNet: Cheats

BIOMENAC.ZIP 1,977 Bio Menace: - Cheats, Walkthroughs...
BOOGLE.ZIP 2,025 Boogle: - Cheats, Walkthroughs...
CATFIGHT.ZIP 2,004 CatFight: - Cheats, Walkthroughs...
CRAZYDR.ZIP 2,152 Crazy Drake: - Cheats, Walkthroughs...
SIMFARM.ZIP 2,013 SimFarm: - Cheats, Walkthroughs...
TOMB2.ZIP 2,156 Tomb Raider II: - Cheats, Walkthroughs...
WARGODS.ZIP 2,039 WarGods: - Cheat Codes
14,366 bytes in 7 file(s)

Area : G_ONLINE Comment : GamesNet: Online Games

CARNIVAL.ZIP 49,815 The Carnival is Comming to town In LORD I!
49,815 bytes in 1 file(s)

Area : G_UPDATE Comment : GamesNet: Updates

C97ATEP3.ZIP 421,733 EA Sports Cricket '97 Ashes Tour Edition 3.0
(australian release)
CC2_20A.ZIP 718,630 Close Combat II: A bridge too far 2.0a
EF_104S.ZIP 1,245,896 East Front 1.03 to 1.04
JF3EDIT.ZIP 312,442 Jetfighter III updated editor
KO98PDUT.ZIP 1,250,118 Kick Off 98 1.05a (dutch release)
KO98PSPA.ZIP 1,265,504 Kick Off 98 1.05a (spanish release)
MIBPATCH.ZIP 192,923 Men in Black (NT 4.0 crashfix)
MOGUL115.ZIP 629,021 Baseball Mogul 1.15
NSP_2.ZIP 174,388 Nuclear Strike 1.2
PTW_103.ZIP 420,905 Battleground VIII: Prelude to Waterloo 1.03 (US
release)
6,631,560 bytes in 10 file(s)

Area : MISSING Comment : NCMEC: Files/case histories from NCMEC

NC0273.RAR 951 Removed from distribution 1/28/98
NC0274.RAR 967 Removed from distribution 1/28/98
NC0275.RAR 967 Removed from distribution 1/28/98
NC0282.RAR 951 Removed from distribution 1/28/98
NC0284.RAR 967 Removed from distribution 1/28/98
NC0292.RAR 951 Removed from distribution 1/28/98
NC0299.RAR 951 Removed from distribution 1/28/98
NC0301.RAR 951 Removed from Distribution 1/28/98
7,656 bytes in 8 file(s)

Area : PDNJAVA Comment : PDN: Java development
DRAWTEST.ZIP 4,348 This tar-file contains two folders that demonstrate
how a class can paint into a canvas if it doesn't
inherit from it. The first approach with the help of
the getGraphics()-method fails, the second approach
through repaint() is successfull.
JAVAPFAQ.ZIP 69,897 Java programmers' FAQ. For the more experienced Java
programer.
MCALC113.ZIP 86,779 An experiment with assertions (using
AssertionExceptions), persistence (using object
serialization and backup files) and update
notification (using data binding by attribute name).
Contains java source code as part of a Visual Cafe
for Java (JDK1.1.3
161,024 bytes in 3 file(s)

Area : PDNOS2 Comment : PDN: OS/2 Related
RAMFS.ZIP 76,070 OS/2 RAM Drive Installable File System (IFS) Drive,
to create a RAM Drive under OS/2. It can use HPFS or
FAT formats. It is freeware. Should be used in place
of OS/2's VDISK.SYS driver. Dated Jan. 1998. Source
included.
76,070 bytes in 1 file(s)

Area : REC17 Comment : Region 17 Echo Listing
ROUTELST.R17 7,465
7,465 bytes in 1 file(s)

Area : UBBSDOS Comment : UtilNet: DOS BBS Utilities
SMNU110A.ZIP 71,081 SabreMENU Version 1.10a Light Bar Driven Multi-Use
Menu to create a Multi-Choice Menu for your most
frequently used programs at your finger tips.
Shells out and uses 0k memory. That's right, none,
so your programs run exactly like they would
if you start them at the command prompt or
from a batch file. Can execute BAT,COM and EXEs and
will allow DOS "CALL" to CALL a batch to run a
manual maintenance if you are working on your BBS.
More than likely only limited by the knowledge
of your software! Includes a FREE Calendar so you
can get some ideas for this useful utility!
Use it as your Main Menu for your BBS utilities!
RA, Ezycom, PCBoard, etc... http://www.sabretech.com
[DH98]
SWIZ100A.ZIP 26,905 SRWizard Version 1.00a Want to WIN at BRE? Then you
need a Wizard! SRWizard will convert the
DOORFILE.SR file so you can play BRE locally
allowing up to 18 players using SabreMENU. Never
again will you have to manually enter a fake user
name to logon onto your BBS and play the SR games
to give your BBS that winning edge. Includes
complete instructions to setup SabreMENU with
SRWizard. Should work with any of the Solar
Realm Doors! FREEWARE! http://www.sabretech.com
[DH98]
97,986 bytes in 2 file(s)

Area : UTILNET Comment : UtilNet: DOS End User Utilities

ENV101A.ZIP 26,767 Enviro Info 1.01a Freeware DOS Utility to check
Environment space from SabreTech Software. Can
be used to debug problem batch files when running
out of environment space. http://www.sabretech.com
[DH98]
SA50SWE.ZIP 115,274 System Analyser Version 5.0w Gives comprehensive
information about your system.: Bios, Network, Dos,
CPU/FPU, Cache, Memory, Video, AGP, Monitor, Drives,
CD-Rom, Lpt, Rs232, Mouse, Keyboard, IEEE 1284,
Modem, Fax, ISDN, Sound, SCSI, SMbus, PCI, PCMCIA,
Plug and Play, APM, IRQ, DMA, Cmos, ... and lots
more!!
142,041 bytes in 2 file(s)

Total of 7,958,629 in 41 file(s)

File requests are welcome 23 hrs per day, from 04:00-03:00.

FREQ FILES for an allfiles listing.

These files delivered via the hard working team of "Lightnin'" Larry Evans,
and Aran "Scorpion" Spence, of Tesla's Tower & Northwest Online!
If you would like your BBS on the distribution list and have a valid Fido
node number, please send netmail to Aran Spence at 1:346/25. Should you
wish a large feed, we ask that you have a 28.8 Kbaud modem in use for the
dial-in net line. Costs are minimal. Enjoy!

... I may not be totally perfect, but parts of me are excellent.

Tesla's Tower BBS

Feb 3, 1998, 3:00:00 AM2/3/98

Tesla's Tower BBS, 509-328-0155/509-327-1966/ (1:346/49)
just received the following files:

Area : BBS_DATA Comment : Auto Added Areas
AF-DEV.ZIP 16,086 Developers kit for ALLFIX version 5.00
BWDEV300.ZIP 54,982 The Blue Wave Developer's Kit Version 3. All the
information you need to create BW-compatible
applications. Includes documentation and file
structure header files (for ANSI/ISO C and Turbo
Pascal). Release Date: 30 November 1995
CONCORD.ZIP 18,983 Concord Structures
FDDEV230.RAR 173,510 FrontDoor Development Kit
PCB-DEV.ZIP 72,297 PCBoard Developer Information: Contains file
structures and usage guidelines for files used in
the PCBoard environment up through version 15.3.
Last updated 7/23/96.
335,858 bytes in 5 file(s)

Area : BBS_NETS Comment : BBS: EchoMail Network Packages
SF1297.ZIP 9,977 Sn00kNet for Everybody...FIDO Style Join a network of
50+ BBS Systems NC of Sn00kNet is Snookums
<snoo...@snook.com> Diamonds & Denim BBS in New
Orleans, La www.snook.com telnet 204.27.125.152
OR snook.snook.com All BBS softwares may join Via
FIDO platform. Dial-Up 504-831-3469 OR 504-832-2166
FTP SERVER...FTP your packets from 6 PM till
Midnight CST
VANET.ZIP 7,363 VANet Application Package Virginia BBS Network was
formed to provide a place where BBS users and Sysops
in Virginia could come and talk, play games, and
exchange files with eachother. * NOW OFFERING
INTERNET FEED * Come join the rest of the region!
17,340 bytes in 2 file(s)

Area : BBS_UTLS Comment : BBS: Miscellaneous BBS Utilities
FMAIL142.ZIP 468,697 FMail 1.42 Standard version FMail is an echo mail
processor for Hudson and JAM message bases. Also
included is a message base maintenance utility with
a lot of special features.
FML2_142.ZIP 359,640 FMail 1.42 OS/2 32-bit version FMail is an echo mail
processor for Hudson and JAM message bases. Also
included is a message base maintenance utility with
a lot of special features. The OS/2 version can
handle more areas than the standard version and is
optimized for use on OS/2 systems.
FMLW_142.ZIP 363,421 FMail 1.42 Windows 32-bit version FMail is an echo
mail processor for Hudson and JAM message bases.
Also included is a message base maintenance utility
with a lot of special features. The Windows version
can handle more areas than the standard version and
is optimized for use with 32 MS Windows like Windows
95 and Windows NT.
FMLX_142.ZIP 647,447 FMail 1.42 DOS-DPMI 16/32 bit versions FMail is an
echo mail processor for Hudson and JAM message
bases. Also included is a message base maintenance
utility with a lot of special features. The DPMI
versions of FMail support much more echo mail areas
than the standard version.
NET32_B3.ZIP 934,501 ----------[ NetModem/32 v1.0b3.sL ]---------- 32Bit
FOSSIL Telnet Server for Windows 95/98 !! Multinode
versions are now available !! Allows incoming Telnet
connections to any BBS/Communications software that
can use a FOSSIL driver. Supports baud rates of
19200, 38400, 57600 and 115200. Comports 3-99. Uses
Windows WinSock TCP/IP. Works with Dial- up
Networking, Cable modem, Ethernet, or any kind of
TCP/IP connection. Emulates a modem via FOSSIL
services. Dial-Out coming soon. Very fast over the
Internet. Includes complete documents, Install and
Uninstall programs for easy setup in Windows
Released - 1/21/98 - NetModem/32 Beta 3 Author -
Dedrick Allen / EMail: dr...@cris.com
http://www.cris.com/~drip
2,773,706 bytes in 5 file(s)

Area : BFDS Comment : BFDS: DOS Batch File Utils & DOS Enhancment

BNEWZ010.ZIP 3,293 BFDS NEWZ, Vol 1, No 10 for 2-1-98 Published
Semi-Occasionally. Headline: Internet Developments.
MAKENM.ZIP 32,065 Create unique file names for batch files. MakeName
creates a batch file that sets a DOS variable to a
string which represents the current date and time.
You can call this from another batch file to set a
unique file name. Useful for backup & export
applications. Runs under DOS, Windows, OS/2, or
Novell. Distri- bution license available; you can
include the MakeName program in a commercial
application. Visit our Web site at
users.aol.com/psoftinfo
35,358 bytes in 2 file(s)

Area : DFN_APP Comment : DFN: Door Applications
OBCV12.ZIP 150,282 ONLINE BARGAIN CORNER v1.2 An easy to use for sale
and announcement BBS utility. 10 different
categories to choose from including, Announcements,
Free Items, Garage Sales, For Sale, Services Offered
and Help Wanted. Allows user to post items, write
mail to those who have posted, as well as edit and
delete their own items. Fully multinode, non

standard IRQ's, fossil driver support and much more.
(C)opyright 1997, 1998 Lounge Software

150,282 bytes in 1 file(s)

Area : DFN_CHAN Comment : DFN: DOORs of Chance
TBINGO34.ZIP 143,091 Tri-Bingo v3.4 - Door Game by Mike Jordan. The best
Bingo Door Game available. Many features, play up to
3 cards at a time and choose from several types of
Bingo games. Several "Special" games that allow
bonus payoffs. No expiration date or Demo Key
required. Supports RIP and DigiFossil. This is an
InterBBS Playable Door.
143,091 bytes in 1 file(s)

Area : DFN_RPG Comment : DFN: Role-Playing DOORs

RIVERV11.ZIP 154,295 River Styx - v1.1 This new installment in the BBS
door market will have your users coming back for RPG
fun every day. Trapped in hell by Satan, each user
must travel along The River Styx, battling Demons
all along the way. Find the Transfer Token and you
can take the Train of Death to the next stop. Your
goal is to reach stop 50 before your Soul has been
stripped away. Full multinode support, fossil
drivers, non standard IRQ's and much more!
(C)opyright 1997 Lounge Software
154,295 bytes in 1 file(s)

Area : PDNBASIC Comment : PDN: Basic Related

FILERVR2.RAR 2,551 File Remover v2 for QBASIC, delete files and
directories. You just type in the name of the
file/directory and voila! The items are gone
forever. NEW CAPABILITY!!!!! File Remover v. 2 now
has options for removing multiple files or
directories at once.
2,551 bytes in 1 file(s)

Area : QFN_MAIL Comment : QFN: Third Party Mail Utilities for QuickBBS
FMLXG142.ZIP 390,909 FMail 1.42, DOS-DPMI 16 bit version NEW QUICKBBS
GOLDBASE VERSION! FMail is an echo mail processor
for QuickBBS Goldbase and JAM message bases. Also
included is a message base maintenance utility with
a lot of special features. The DPMI versions of
FMail support much more echo mail areas than the
standard version.
390,909 bytes in 1 file(s)

Area : SUNRISE Comment : SUNRISE DOORS: Doors, Utiliites & other fine
produ
COLONY34.ZIP 409,713 COLONIES - Door - v3.4 ***
Part of the Sunrise Door Collection *** InterBBS
War Style Strategy Game! Players from each BBS run
own Colony to populate the planet Mars. Players on
each BBS can form alliances with others on that BBS.
Internal battles along with international battles,
global messaging, automatic message quoting,
alliances, agreements, peace treaties & much more.
Includes easy to use Configuration Utility. Easy
InterBBS setup & maintainance!
409,713 bytes in 1 file(s)

Total of 4,413,103 in 20 file(s)

File requests are welcome 23 hrs per day, from 04:00-03:00.

FREQ FILES for an allfiles listing.

These files delivered via the hard working team of "Lightnin'" Larry Evans,
and Aran "Scorpion" Spence, of Tesla's Tower & Northwest Online!
If you would like your BBS on the distribution list and have a valid Fido
node number, please send netmail to Aran Spence at 1:346/25. Should you
wish a large feed, we ask that you have a 28.8 Kbaud modem in use for the
dial-in net line. Costs are minimal. Enjoy!

... Give me an example of pro and con. Progress and Congress.