Having a problem getting anything in my Spine.list to display onscreen.

pe...@betahive.com

Oct 8, 2013, 3:40:32 AM10/8/13
to spi...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I am working on a app that has the following setup: Posts (essentially chat rooms), which each have multiple messages in them, exactly like a text message stream, or even a chat room stream. I am having problems getting the Spine.list functionality to work though, but i suspect i'm not doing something quite right.

I have create a Gist of my controller and views: https://gist.github.com/coolbox/6880967

You'll be able to see that the 'messages' that belong to a Post are included as an array of objects within the Post object. My suspicion is that because the messages aren't Spine objects that they won't work with Spine.list. If so, what is my best option?

As a heads up, i'm not getting any errors in console at all and nothing is rendering on screen, apart from a few other nav bits and pieces i have.

Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks.