Decent Documentation

Tilo

Jun 30, 2013, 9:58:59 AM6/30/13
to spi...@googlegroups.com
Hi guys,
Is there any in-depth documentation available for spine?
Dont get me wrong, the docs look great and are awesome if u just want to rebuild some of the basic tutorial stuff.
But as soon as you start to change things, there are certain issues that just dont get adressed in the docs available at http://spinejs.com.
Sadly the IRC channel seems rather abandoned and i don't know where else to turn to.

Spine seems pretty promising (I have some experiance with backbone and it's quirks) but I'm not willing to dig any further without more information on the framework.

Maybe i just dont see it but here are some of the (probably very basic) issues i ran into:
  - how do i set the el property for all controllers associated with a stack?
  - how to implement cross dependent commonJS modules? (especially for two related models)
  - can i switch from styl to sass? (leaving out brackets in styl seems to be causing errors, even though the docs state otherwise)

Thanks in advance

Brendan Jefferis

Oct 7, 2013, 8:28:14 PM10/7/13
to spi...@googlegroups.com
Seconded.

Did you end up finding more in-depth docs, code samples or tutorials anywhere? Or active spine users?