Installation new dependency through npm in hem

pawel lewinski

Apr 12, 2012, 10:52:06 AM4/12/12
to Spine
Hello

I want instal http://momentjs.com/ to my new spine application.

This is my package.json http://pastie.org/3774523

This is my slug.json http://pastie.org/3774527

I execute in my root project folder npm install .
After this command I can see moment.js folder in node_modules/moment

Then I try add moment to my lib/setup.coffee
http://pastie.org/3774540

But chrome console give me exception Uncaught module moment not found

Miles Matthias

Aug 29, 2013, 10:45:23 AM8/29/13
to spi...@googlegroups.com
I'm running into a similar issue. I'm trying to add a yaml parser module and followed the same steps you did but when I restart hem, I get:

Error: Cannot find module: buffer. Have you run `npm install .` ?

Not sure why this is happening...

Miles Matthias

Dec 5, 2013, 5:53:09 PM12/5/13
to spi...@googlegroups.com
Is anyone else seeing this? I expected to be able to use npm modules so much easier than it's been.