Using Hem with Spine 1.6.2 not working anymore on Windows

127 kali dilihat
Langsung ke pesan pertama yang belum dibaca

Carsten Wernet

belum dibaca,
2 Feb 2017, 06.18.4002/02/17
kepadaSpine
Hi there,

while I have not been using Spine.js for a couple of years now, I always like the way Spine combines using Hem the entire application etc. As I am reviewing options for a new project, I found Spine (from memory) being a good fit. So I went out to find if it is still around still being used even while not being mentioned so much in any articles etc. I was very pleased to see that it seem still to be maintained and around. HOWEVER

While my Spine 1.2.2 install still works well on my older machine, I can't get the basic setup done within my new kid.

I am running on Windows 10 using within my node installation:
> npm version
  {app: '0.0.1',
  npm: '3.10.10',
  ares: '1.10.1-DEV',
  http_parser: '2.7.0',
  icu: '57.1',
  modules: '48',
  node: '6.9.5',
  openssl: '1.0.2k',
  uv: '1.9.1',
  v8: '5.1.281.89',
  zlib: '1.2.8' }

Also current Spine.app, hem as well as the Spine.js 1.6.2

However following the tutorial getting started, i always get something like:

> hem build -s slug.coffee
Removing application: application
Building application: application
ERROR: Cannot find module 'D:\css'

Any ideas? Or recommendations?

Thanks Carsten

Carsten Wernet

belum dibaca,
2 Feb 2017, 09.44.3402/02/17
kepadaSpine
So I figured the issue is with hem rather with Spine and as it looks in particular with the Spine defaults. So a possible fix might be tro overwrite the slug.coffee file however, I can't i find a reference what would work.

For future reference I am using currently.

  "name": "hem",
  "version": "1.0.3",

Aaron Eischeid

belum dibaca,
2 Feb 2017, 14.15.0302/02/17
kepadaSpine
spine.app may be out of date with what latest Hem defaults settings expects. We haven't done a great job of keeping those in sync. Let me look into that. In the meantime you could look up the default settings hem uses and dir straucture it exepcts. the readme at https://github.com/spine/hem should be helpful I think.

Carsten Wernet

belum dibaca,
2 Feb 2017, 15.23.1902/02/17
kepadaspi...@googlegroups.com
Hi Aaron,

Many thanks for the reply. I can already confirm that I checked this and it seems that this seem to fit however the way it is done it defaults to the root directory of the drive rather than to to root directory of the source project.

I will keep digging to see where the slashes derive from but once modifing the defaults from spine.json to ./ rather than anything it falls Bak to \\.\ for all my source paths. This I verified with hem check....

Carsten

Carsten Wernet

belum dibaca,
3 Feb 2017, 08.08.5203/02/17
kepadaspi...@googlegroups.com
Hi again,

I figured it. I had to overwrite pretty much all of the spine defaults in my slug.coffee file.

I will post the findings on Monday.
Thanks
Carsten

Aaron Eischeid

belum dibaca,
3 Feb 2017, 15.52.1003/02/17
kepadaSpine
I will look at updating the slug.coffe that spine.app initiates by default. Do you suspect the problem you ran into is Windows specific? Hem isn't as thoroughly tested with Windows, so it is possible we have an issue there is why I ask.

Carsten Wernet

belum dibaca,
3 Feb 2017, 16.02.1103/02/17
kepadaspi...@googlegroups.com
Hi Aaron,

Yes it is about windows. As I look at it the issue is about how hem tries to unnecessary handle windows. Leave it until Monday after you see the difference (due to internet access from my laptop I can't provide earlier). I will also try to frame an example why I believe it is unnecessary to handle windows differently in nodejs these days.

Some explanation ahead : Like I advised above, I tried the './' dance which was for hem differently to '.\\' and the latter added to the slug.coffee file to overwrite the hem default has done the trick.

Carsten

Carsten Wernet

belum dibaca,
9 Feb 2017, 14.40.2809/02/17
kepadaSpine
HI,

Sorry it took me a while to verify 100% what changes finally worked out.

This is my default slug.coffee file now which worked on two (better being safe) windows machines  :-)

#--------- Hem setup options

defaultHem =
baseAppRoute: "/"
tests:
runner: "browser"

proxyHem =
baseAppRoute: "/"
tests:
runner: "browser"
proxy:
"/proxy":
"host": "www.yoursite.com"
"path": "/proxy"

#--------- main configuration setup

config =

# main hem configuration
hem: defaultHem

# appliation configuration

application:
defaults: "spine"
css:
src: ".\\css"
#src: "C:\\Work_AU\\sources\\testapp\\css"
target: ".\\public\\application.css"
js:
src: ".\\app"
libs: [
'.\\lib/jquery.js',
'.\\lib/jade_runtime.js'
]
modules: [
"spine",
"spine/lib/ajax",
"spine/lib/route",
"spine/lib/manager",
"spine/lib/local"
]
target: ".\\public\\application.js"
static:
        "/": ".\\public",
        "/test": ".\\test\\public"
test:
after: "require('lib/setup')"
target: ".\\test\\public/specs.js"

#--------- export the configuration map for hem

module.exports.config = config

#--------- customize hem

module.exports.customize = (hem) ->
# provide hook to customize the hem instance,
# called after config is parsed/processed.
return

Balas ke semua
Balas ke penulis
Teruskan