Sphinx "htmlhelp" target problem

113 vues

vibebusiness3

non lue,
19 oct. 2017, 19:11:2919/10/2017
à sphinx-users
Hello,

  I am using Sphinx "make htmlhelp" to build WindowsHTML files, which I then compile into a .chm file with HTML Help Workshop. Unfortunately, the compiled chm file I get gives the following error when opened:

This occurs whether I open it as a standalone file or whethers its opened from inside a GUI application.

Can anyone tell me whats wrong with the file and how to fix it?

Thanks

Komiya Takeshi

non lue,
20 oct. 2017, 12:57:3120/10/2017
à sphinx...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

Could you share a reproducible example for us?
I'll take a look.
(But I don't have Windows PC, so I will not be able to reproduce it locally...)

Takeshi KOMIYA

vibebusiness3

non lue,
6 nov. 2017, 18:11:2306/11/2017
à sphinx-users
Thanks. I was able to fix the problem by hand editing the html files and removing the jquery lines. The offending lines look this this (I guess a rtd theme issue):

215   <script type="text/javascript">
216       jQuery(function () {
217           SphinxRtdTheme.StickyNav.enable();
218       });
219   </script>

On Friday, October 20, 2017 at 6:57:31 PM UTC+2, Komiya Takeshi wrote:
Hi,

Could you share a reproducible example for us?
I'll take a look.
(But I don't have Windows PC, so I will not be able to reproduce it locally...)

Takeshi KOMIYA
Hello,

  I am using Sphinx "make htmlhelp" to build WindowsHTML files, which I then compile into a .chm file with HTML Help Workshop. Unfortunately, the compiled chm file I get gives the following error when opened:

This occurs whether I open it as a standalone file or whethers its opened from inside a GUI application.

Can anyone tell me whats wrong with the file and how to fix it?

Thanks

Komiya Takeshi

non lue,
11 nov. 2017, 11:57:4811/11/2017
à sphinx...@googlegroups.com
Thank you for letting me know.
Absolutely, it's an issue of sphinx_rtd_theme.

Thanks,
Takeshi KOMIYA

Répondre à tous
Répondre à l'auteur