Extending default search to exclude private docs

rc...@twitter.com

Jun 1, 2016, 6:09:34 PM6/1/16
to sphinx-dev
Hi there,

I'm looking for options to exclude certain paths or marked files ("private") from the search index entirely.

I've attempted to look at the docs, and specifically this page about SearchAdapters:

Doesn't seem to be an easier way to do it aside from rolling our own (including the WebSupport initialization).

Anyone have any pointers or existing sample code of re-using the current SearchAdapter to do what I might want?

Thanks!

Komiya Takeshi

Jun 5, 2016, 4:05:29 AM6/5/16
to sphinx-dev
Hi,

Now, sphinx does not have a way to skip indexing.

BTW, I answered about websupport recently at following issue.

Please refer it.

Thanks,
Takeshi KOMIYA

2016年6月2日木曜日 7時09分34秒 UTC+9 rc...@twitter.com: