Sagecell, fresh port

Rob van der Valk

Jul 28, 2017, 9:45:30 AM7/28/17
to sphinx-dev
Hi,

I have been making a fresh port of the Sagecell extension, as before started by Ruslan Korniichuk and Kriskda. Added
most of the options as per Sagecell call.

My personal target: to have documentation for my DPLL work with interactive function display. Especially time responses for extreme settings (0.1mHz corner frequency) colliding with a few possible limiters is becoming awesome when more interactivity is present.

Question: should I, and how and where, make my stuff accessible? Before that point I rather go through review by somebody else: should it be on GitHub, PyPi, I guess I should supply an install (no build needed) but clueless about how to do that for all the systems available....

Background: is it smart to invest like this in SageCell? Seems easier at this moment than doing Jupyter route, there the extension gave me sliders but no further interactivity. I may be missing something there though ...

I am heading for same question about ReadTheDocs bootstrap theme for Sphinx, which I adapted a bit for correctness (size handling errors) and handling tables more dynamic than it is today. But as a newbie at most web stuff also struggling to figure out what I want... as a chip designer I find my needs to be quite different from most users? As in: my docs may be tablet centric, never mobile centric, typically though big screens...

Rob