Re: page with "contents:" after the TOC?

Mark Elston

Jun 3, 2014, 9:02:39 PM6/3/14
to sphinx...@googlegroups.com, sphin...@googlegroups.com
I have been struggling with this myself.  Has anyone got an idea of how to deal with this?

Mark

On Wednesday, March 14, 2012 11:15:23 AM UTC-7, Iain Duncan wrote:
I've been looking into this one for a while now too, it almost seems
like from what I've read that this shouldn't be happening, but maybe I
am confused. I have successfully eliminated the blank pages after
chapters by putting this in my conf.py:

latex_elements = {
  'classoptions': ',openany,oneside',
  'babel': '\\usepackage[english]{babel}',
  'fncychap': '\\usepackage[Sonny]{fncychap}'
}

But I still get the phantom page after the TOC with the string
"contents:"

Does anyone know how to remove that?

thanks!
Iain