Partial word search and plantuml indexing

jnowodwo...@gmail.com

Jul 29, 2016, 5:36:35 AM7/29/16
to sphinx-dev

Hi Sphinx Team,

We are working on extending default Sphinx search (docs and content search) with partial word search and PlantUML indexing (generated as .svg). We found out that you have similar issue on github with Open status (No partial word search #1341). Could you tell us how is it going? What time estimates do you have on this issue?

Maybe you can guide us on how to deal with extending Sphinx search by mentioned features if you don’t work on it currently?

Best regards,

Joachim Nowodworski

Working Student, NOKIA

Komiya Takeshi

Jul 31, 2016, 10:10:48 PM7/31/16
to sphinx-dev
Hi,

This is a list for sphinx; the documentation tool. not for sphinx search.

Thanks,
Takeshi KOMIYA

2016年7月29日金曜日 18時36分35秒 UTC+9 Joachim Nowodworski:

Nathan Yergler

Jul 31, 2016, 11:48:23 PM7/31/16
to sphin...@googlegroups.com

Joachim Nowodworski

Aug 1, 2016, 5:38:48 AM8/1/16
to sphinx-dev
I know and I'm asking about sphinx-doc :)

Best regards,

Joachim Nowodworski

Working Student, NOKIA

Komiya Takeshi

Aug 1, 2016, 7:57:48 AM8/1/16
to sphinx-dev
Hi Joachim,

I'm very sorry for my misreading.

>Could you tell us how is it going? What time estimates do you have on this issue?

Unfortunately, we don't have enough time to improve Sphinx.
And I'm not good at searching feature of Sphinx. so I can't say how much it would take.

Thanks,
Takeshi KOMIYA

2016年8月1日月曜日 18時38分48秒 UTC+9 Joachim Nowodworski:

Joachim Nowodworski

Aug 2, 2016, 7:19:17 AM8/2/16
to sphinx-dev
Ok, thank you for your reply.