New external link builder

stavrosian

Mar 4, 2016, 3:36:12 PM3/4/16
to sphinx-dev
I am thinking of creating a new builder that provides a list of all external links throughout the documentation.
  • Is there already something like this?
  • Is a builder extension the right way to do this?
  • Any tips/samples to get me started?
Also what should I call this thing?
  • external link extension
  • bibliography extension
  • reference extension
Any help appreciated, thank you.

gilberto dos santos alves

Mar 4, 2016, 11:23:14 PM3/4/16
to sphin...@googlegroups.com

gilberto dos santos alves
+55(11)9-8646-5049
sao paulo - sp - brasil

stavrosian

Mar 5, 2016, 5:09:39 PM3/5/16
to sphinx-dev
Hi Gilberto, I don't know what [1] is but yes I will probably use [2] as a starting point.

stavrosian

Mar 11, 2016, 6:23:17 PM3/11/16
to sphinx-dev
Hm, I think I should have posted this to Sphinx-USERS instead.  Sorry for the spam.