Re: How do I enable list of {table|figures} in latex ?

Takayuki Shimizukawa

Dec 21, 2014, 8:34:08 PM12/21/14
to sphin...@googlegroups.com
HI,

On Thu Nov 27 2014 at 22:38:36 T.J. Yang <tjyan...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi

The TOC is in generated PDF but no list of table or list of figures.

Looking at http://sphinx-doc.org/config.html#options-for-latex-output but still can't figure it out.

There is no latex options to generate it.
As an alternative, you can use raw directive and write \listoffigures ::

   .. raw:: latex

      \listoffigures

Regards,

Sorry, this is not a development question.

tj

T.J. Yang

Dec 23, 2014, 4:23:18 PM12/23/14
to sphin...@googlegroups.com
Hi Takayuki,

Thanks for the pointer, I found your tip by google search also.

I am able to generate the list of table and list of figures. but the problem is they are showing before cover and TOC pages.

Do you know how to make listoftable and listoffigure pages shows up after TOC page ?

tj

Peter Burdine

Apr 18, 2016, 11:50:00 AM4/18/16
to sphinx-dev
I updated the tableofcontents definition to include this:
\renewcommand{\tableofcontents}{%

\pagenumbering{roman}%

\setcounter{page}{2}%

\pagebreak%

\pagestyle{plain}%

{%

\parskip = 0mm%

\py@OldTableofcontents%

\if@openright%

\ifodd\value{page}%

\typeout{Adding blank page after the table of contents.}%

\pagebreak\hspace{0pt}%

\fi%

\fi%

\pagebreak%