Sphinx-1.6.2 has been released

Komiya Takeshi

May 28, 2017, 11:42:35 AM5/28/17
to sphinx...@googlegroups.com, sphin...@googlegroups.com, python-ann...@python.org
Hi all,

I'm delighted to announce the release of Sphinx 1.6.2, now available on
the Python package index at <http://pypi.python.org/pypi/Sphinx>.

It includes about 23 bug fixes for the 1.6.1 release series.

For the full changelog, go to
<http://www.sphinx-doc.org/en/stable/changes.html>.
Thanks to all collaborators and contributers!

What is it?
===========

Sphinx is a tool that makes it easy to create intelligent and beautiful
documentation for Python projects (or other documents consisting of
multiple reStructuredText source files).

Website: http://sphinx-doc.org/
IRC: #sphinx-doc on irc.freenode.net

Enjoy!
--
Takeshi KOMIYA

Paolo Cavallini

May 30, 2017, 3:21:37 AM5/30/17
to sphin...@googlegroups.com
Il 28/05/2017 17:42, Komiya Takeshi ha scritto:
> Hi all,
>
> I'm delighted to announce the release of Sphinx 1.6.2, now available on
> the Python package index at <http://pypi.python.org/pypi/Sphinx>.

Hi Komiya-san,
domo arigatou for this. Now the error is gone, but unfortunately the
background of my website is in yellow instead of the usual white, so
apparently something went wrong with my bootstrap theme.
I'd be grateful of any hint.
All the best.

--
Paolo Cavallini - www.faunalia.eu

Komiya Takeshi

May 30, 2017, 11:38:00 AM5/30/17
to sphin...@googlegroups.com
Hi Paolo,

I'd never used bootstrap theme, so I can't help you unfortunately.
If you reproduce the problem with simple and small Sphinx project,
please share it and let me know as an issue. I'll take a look.

Thanks,
Takeshi KOMIYA

Paolo Cavallini

May 30, 2017, 11:38:50 AM5/30/17
to sphin...@googlegroups.com
Il 30/05/2017 17:37, Komiya Takeshi ha scritto:
> Hi Paolo,
>
> I'd never used bootstrap theme, so I can't help you unfortunately.
> If you reproduce the problem with simple and small Sphinx project,
> please share it and let me know as an issue. I'll take a look.

Will try, thanks.