How to add ruby/dynamic code inside sphinx conf

Loganathan Sellappa

May 2, 2017, 8:54:09 AM5/2/17
to sphinx-dev
Hello,

I'm using Sphinx search engine for my application, and I would like to add ruby code inside the sphinx.conf file to update some values dynamically based on my application server hostname? Is it possible to execute the ruby code inside sphinx.conf?  Something like below

{
  type = mysql
  sql_host = testHost
  sql_user = test
  sql_pass = <%= D.decrypt("encrypted password") %>
  sql_db = {{database_name}}
  sql_query_pre = SET TIME_ZONE = '+0:00'
  sql_query_pre = SET SESSION group_concat_max_len = 32768
  sql_query_pre = SET NAMES utf8
 }

regards,
Loganathan