Collapsible navigation stopped working

Margaret Eker

May 12, 2016, 11:37:44 AM5/12/16
to sphinx-dev
Hello,

Running into an odd issue with my Sphinx projects:

 Using the default sphinx read the docs theme, I had collapsible navigation with the little plus sign next to the top-level headings—click to expand.

Now:  All of my projects are only showing the top-level heading, sadly missing the plus sign and all lower level headings.

What changed:  Got a new laptop; installed Python, Sphinx, venv and virtualenvwrapper all over again.  Using Sphinx 1.4.1; python 2.7.11.

Tried a few things and perusing the ReadtheDocs sphinx repo, but so far nothing seems to be working.  Does anyone have any ideas on what might cause this problem?

Thanks for your help!

Margaret

Anthony Johnson

May 13, 2016, 1:05:41 PM5/13/16
to sphin...@googlegroups.com
Margaret,

This is likely an issue with our theme, unless you were previously using a older
version of our theme. Feel free to open an issue on our tracker:

https://github.com/snide/sphinx_rtd_theme/issues

The information below might be enough to debug this, I haven't given a try
yet though.

Anthony

On Thu, May 12, 2016 at 08:37:43AM -0700, Margaret Eker wrote:
> Hello,
>

> Running into an odd issue with my Sphinx projects:
>
> Using the default sphinx read the docs theme, I had collapsible navigation
> with the little plus sign next to the top-level headings—click to expand.
>
> *Now:* All of my projects are only showing the top-level heading, sadly
> missing the plus sign and all lower level headings.
>
> *What changed: * Got a new laptop; installed Python, Sphinx, venv and
> virtualenvwrapper all over again. Using Sphinx 1.4.1; python 2.7.11.
> Tried a few things and perusing the ReadtheDocs sphinx repo, but so far
> nothing seems to be working. Does anyone have any ideas on what might
> cause this problem?
>
> Thanks for your help!
>
> Margaret
>
> --