When downloading specs2-core_2.11-3.1 (through gradle or manually) I can't find the JUnitRunner class anywhere?

Martin T.

Mar 24, 2015, 3:35:58 AM3/24/15
to specs2...@googlegroups.com

All the documentation is referencing the the JUnitRunner, but I am not able to find it.

Even when I download it manually and after unpacking the jar i can't find the class file?

etorreborre

Mar 24, 2015, 3:45:13 AM3/24/15
to specs2...@googlegroups.com
You need to get the specs2-junit jar for all junit related functionality:

(and make sure to use 3.1.1 because I fixed some JUnit issues in that version).

Eric.

Martin T.

Mar 24, 2015, 4:09:47 AM3/24/15
to specs2...@googlegroups.com
Yes, that was missing. Is this mentioned in the documentation? I can't remember that I have read this part.

etorreborre

Mar 24, 2015, 4:14:07 AM3/24/15
to specs2...@googlegroups.com