files runner not running all tests

33 показвания
Преминаване към първото непрочетено съобщение

Paulo "JCranky" Siqueira

непрочетено,
3.05.2016 г., 16:52:183.05.16 г.
до specs2...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

Is there any chance that the files runner is not running all tests? I'm trying to run it like the following, but apparently only one Spec class is ever being executed:

    org.specs2.runner.files.run(
      Array(
        "html", "console",
        "filesrunner.basepath", "../src/main/scala",
        "stats.outdir", "../build/specs2-reports/stats",
        "html.outdir", "../build/specs2-reports",
        "html.template", "../build/specs2-reports/templates/specs2.html")
    )

It is always the same test, but if I remove it, another one is picked up and run. I'm using specs2 3.7.2.

thank you!

--
[]s,

Paulo "JCranky" Siqueira
youtube | site | lojinha

etorreborre

непрочетено,
3.05.2016 г., 18:21:213.05.16 г.
до specs2-users
This is indeed a regression from 3.7. Can you go back to 3.6.6 (which works) until I solve this?

Thanks.

etorreborre

непрочетено,
3.05.2016 г., 18:47:403.05.16 г.
до specs2-users
There seems to be a reporting error when the template is not found. I'll see how to fix this.

etorreborre

непрочетено,
5.05.2016 г., 10:52:095.05.16 г.
до specs2-users
So it appears that some warning messages were missing.

Please try 3.8-20160505133221-f62fb45 and tell me if you see a message telling you if your template file is missing.

Eric.

Paulo "JCranky" Siqueira

непрочетено,
9.05.2016 г., 18:12:289.05.16 г.
до specs2...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

Sorry for the big delay replying. I somehow destroyed my project environment and just now was able to get it back into a running state.
Is this the warning your are talking about:

the pandoc executable is not available at: pandoc

?

[]s,

etorreborre

непрочетено,
10.05.2016 г., 3:32:5010.05.16 г.
до specs2-users
This is not the warning I was thinking about because I thought you were running with pandoc installed on the command line.

Do you still observe that the files are not generated with the new version?

Paulo "JCranky" Siqueira

непрочетено,
11.05.2016 г., 9:07:0411.05.16 г.
до specs2...@googlegroups.com
The only difference I noticed was that log message. I'll try to install pandoc to see what happens. I'm not sure what files I should be looking for though - I am basically observing the test results from the stdout, not from any specific files. So the current behaviour is still that only one test suite is executed. I can comment out all suites but one, and can them choose which suite I want to execute.

[]s,

[]s,

Paulo "JCranky" Siqueira
youtube | site | lojinha

Paulo "JCranky" Siqueira

непрочетено,
11.05.2016 г., 9:20:1611.05.16 г.
до specs2...@googlegroups.com
So, installing pandoc makes all the suites be executed again, nice :)
I'd just say that the previous behaviour was a bit misleading, until that 'pandoc' warning was displayed.

[]s,

etorreborre

непрочетено,
11.05.2016 г., 10:37:2711.05.16 г.
до specs2-users
Yes, sorry about that, it definitely needed to be fixed.

This should all be available in 3.8.2 by the end of today.

E.

[]s,

Paulo "JCranky" Siqueira
youtube | site | lojinha

[]s,

Paulo "JCranky" Siqueira
youtube | site | lojinha

Paulo "JCranky" Siqueira

непрочетено,
13.05.2016 г., 12:27:5913.05.16 г.
до specs2...@googlegroups.com
Hi Eric,

Thank you for all the support :)

I updated to 3.8.2 now.  With pandoc, all is fine. I removed pandoc just to test, and the old behaviour is still there: only one Spec is run. Is that expected? (I can use pandoc, I just wanted to give feedback on that)

[]s,

E.

[]s,

Paulo "JCranky" Siqueira
youtube | site | lojinha

[]s,

Paulo "JCranky" Siqueira
youtube | site | lojinha

--
[]s,

Paulo "JCranky" Siqueira
youtube | site | lojinha

etorreborre

непрочетено,
13.05.2016 г., 13:14:1113.05.16 г.
до specs2-users
I'm going to investigate that. There is a problem at the moment with the generation of the user guide with 3.8.2 that's probably related to the recent changes but I don't know what it is (and Intellij has some difficulties at the moment running at 380% CPU on specs2).

E.
E.

[]s,

Paulo "JCranky" Siqueira
youtube | site | lojinha

[]s,

Paulo "JCranky" Siqueira
youtube | site | lojinha

--
[]s,

Paulo "JCranky" Siqueira
youtube | site | lojinha

etorreborre

непрочетено,
17.05.2016 г., 9:40:4317.05.16 г.
до specs2-users
I did some adjustments in 3.8.3. Would you mind retesting on your end?

Thanks.

Paulo "JCranky" Siqueira

непрочетено,
19.05.2016 г., 14:58:3719.05.16 г.
до specs2...@googlegroups.com
3.8.3 has the same behaviour as 3.8.2 for me.

[]s,

Thanks.
E.

[]s,

Paulo "JCranky" Siqueira
youtube | site | lojinha

[]s,

Paulo "JCranky" Siqueira
youtube | site | lojinha

--
[]s,

Paulo "JCranky" Siqueira
youtube | site | lojinha

[]s,

Paulo "JCranky" Siqueira
youtube | site | lojinha

etorreborre

непрочетено,
24.05.2016 г., 2:52:2624.05.16 г.
до specs2-users
Thanks for letting me know. I am also observing some erratic behaviour when I am generating the doc (even with pandoc). I'll try to get to the bottom of that towards the end of the week.
Thanks.
E.

[]s,

Paulo "JCranky" Siqueira