Any Chance for scala 2.11 / scalaz 7.0.6 build

Pavel Chlupacek

Dec 24, 2014, 2:40:22 AM12/24/14
to specs2...@googlegroups.com
As subject says, current version is 2.11/7.1.0 but I would really want to keep at 7.0.6 for now. Is that possible? Do you have build like that?

Thanks.

Pavel Chlupáček

Solution Designer
——————————————————————————————
Spinoco Czech Republic, a.s.
Šafránkova 1243/3
155 00 Praha 5

tel +420 257 895 111
www.spinoco.com

We are hiring! Do you want to work with cutting-edge technologies in scala, scalaz, scalaz-stream, scalaJS? On product that we love to build for our customers that scale? Then go to http://job.spinoco.com/en or mail cre...@spinoco.com

Spinoco - Communications for Business

Would you like to get in touch with us? Were you particularly satisfied with the handling of your request? Or did it not meet your expectations? Contact us at pod...@spinoco.com
Your information will be used for the improvement of our Customer Center and our other services.
Thank you.

etorreborre

Dec 24, 2014, 8:49:38 AM12/24/14
to specs2...@googlegroups.com