[rasterlite2] improve configure script to find libopenjpeg2 using pkg-config

已查看 22 次
跳至第一个未读帖子

Miura Hiroshi

未读,
2018年2月20日 06:54:182018/2/20
收件人 SpatiaLite Users
Hi

There is a proposal to improve configure script to use pkg-config to adapt libopenjpeg2.3

https://www.gaia-gis.it/fossil/librasterlite2/tktview?name=f3f2e7d32b

I've made a patch for it against  librasterlite2-1.0.0-devel.tar.gz distribution.

Cloud you give me a feedback?

Hiroshi Miura
OpenStreetMap Foundation Japan
0001-libopenjpeg-Update-configure-scripts.patch

Miura Hiroshi

未读,
2018年2月21日 05:22:022018/2/21
收件人 SpatiaLite Users
Hi,

>There is a proposal to improve configure script to use pkg-config to adapt libopenjpeg2.3
>https://www.gaia-gis.it/fossil/librasterlite2/tktview?name=f3f2e7d32b

I've uploaded an updated  patch in a git repository on github:

You can review and build it with a following procedure.

$ cd librasterlite2
$ git checkout configure-pkgconfig-libopenjp2
$ autoconf && automake
$ ./configure && make && make check

A patch provided is just modified minimum files,
and other necessary files in the repository will be generated by autoconf/automake commands.

Hiroshi Miura

a.fu...@lqt.it

未读,
2018年2月23日 11:25:512018/2/23
收件人 spatiali...@googlegroups.com
On Wed, 21 Feb 2018 02:22:02 -0800 (PST), Miura Hiroshi wrote:
> Hi,
>
> There is a proposal to improve configure script to use pkg-config to
> adapt to adapt libopenjpeg2.3

Hi Miura,

as you probably noticed the development of librasterlite2
was temporarily suspended few month ago before reaching
its final stable and fully mature configuration.
It will be resumed ASAP after completing the release
cycle of the next version of libspatialite.

In the meantime I already considered the opportunity
to use "pkg-config" for configuring libopnjpeg, and
I come to the conclusion that this option will be
surely adopted when the development of librasterlite2
will finally resume.
thanks anyway for your kind contribution.

bye Sandro
回复全部
回复作者
转发