wmslite on x86 Windows

colinx...@gmail.com

Jan 17, 2016, 1:01:27 PM1/17/16
to SpatiaLite Users
I'm trying to get wmslite to work on a little Window 8.1 tablet but cannot seem to get valid raster coverages "published".

Sadly, I've no development tools on the little touch screen windows tablet so I've downloaded the latest binaries and transferred over a working sqlite database but wmslite reports no valid layers. I've tried two separate copies of the latest binaries and two separate Spatialite/Rasterlite databases, both containing coverages that run happily in the linux enviroment. I've also had a look in both database wms_server_logs There is no evidence of any attempted connection. I've also tried UpdateRasterCoverageExtent from the windows machine. - no luck!

My next steps are to create a new database on the windows machine using x86 spatialite_gui to see whether that solves the problem, but this is likely be a long and tedious error prone operation on a touch screen anything obvious I've missed please?

Regards Colin B