Spatialite under Unity3d

Samer Buitrago

May 12, 2017, 9:43:15 PM5/12/17
to SpatiaLite Users
Hello! I work on Win10 64b. i'm pretty new here but i'm having problems loading an spatialite extension from unity3d the console gives this error:

SELECT load_extension('mod_spatialite');
SQLiteException: %1 is not a valid win32 application

Enabled the load extension module already. I tried to build my own dll but failed. Please help

Samer Buitrago

May 13, 2017, 2:54:27 AM5/13/17
to SpatiaLite Users
solved it, thanks, around 10 days searching!

a.fu...@lqt.it

May 13, 2017, 4:02:30 AM5/13/17
to spatiali...@googlegroups.com
Hi Samer,

an error message like this usually means that the
address mode of the DLL isn't the same adopted
by the calling application,
you are probably attempting to load a 64 bit DLL
from a 32 bit sqlite3 (or the opposite).

bye Sandro

Samer Buitrago

Jun 5, 2017, 1:01:52 AM6/5/17
to SpatiaLite Users
Hello! i found dlls for windows10 64b but right now i need to build a android/IOS build, the problem is with the sqlite, i used mono.data.sqlite or/and System.Data.Sqlite but have problems with the load extension enable function (sqlite3_enable_load_extension) (i can't found it when importing), also, in another build used the NuGet or SQLite4Unity3d Package but .net -pcl way works on tables directly and i had problems when making a simple query like "Select AsText(geometry) from table". Any person here have queries on .net -pcl to make simple select queries?