help about how to connect libraster2 to a python

H Gh

May 22, 2018, 3:55:00 AM5/22/18
to SpatiaLite Users
Hi, I want a helpdesk about how to connect libraster2 to a python please email me please

a.fu...@lqt.it

May 22, 2018, 4:18:34 AM5/22/18
to spatiali...@googlegroups.com
On Tue, 22 May 2018 00:54:59 -0700 (PDT), H Gh wrote:
> Hi, I want a helpdesk about how to connect libraster2 to a python
> please email me please

as the documentation [1] clearly states:

SELECT load_extension('mod_rasterlite2');
SELECT load_extension('mod_spatialite');

note: following the right order is relevant: mod_rasterlite2 must
be necessarily loaded before loading mod_spatialite.

it's not Python specific, it's exactly the same mechanism to be
used on Java, Php, C# and on any other programming language.

bye Sandro

[1]
https://www.gaia-gis.it/fossil/librasterlite2/wiki?name=planetEarthReloaded