can not run some of the librasterlite2 functions

H Gh

May 24, 2018, 3:54:19 AM5/24/18
to SpatiaLite Users

Hi, I can now use some functions in the Raster Library, but I can not run some of the following functions. Please guide me
.Thanks

a.fu...@lqt.it

May 24, 2018, 4:35:43 AM5/24/18
to spatiali...@googlegroups.com
On Thu, 24 May 2018 00:54:19 -0700 (PDT), H Gh wrote:
> Hi, I can now use some functions in the Raster Library, but I can not
> run some of the following functions. Please guide me

you are probably using some obsolete version of the code; several
functions (and RL2_has_codec_jpeg is one of them) were introduced
only in very recent times.

you simply have to build your binaries starting from the most
recent sources downloaded from the Fossil repository [1].

please, can you kindly avoid attaching useless screenshots
to your future posts ? attempting to report your problems
in plain text shouldn't be too much difficult.

bye Sandro

[1] http://www.gaia-gis.it/gaia-sins/about-fossil.html