[patch] Minor updates for coverage work

Brad Hards

May 16, 2015, 4:06:44 AM5/16/15
to spatiali...@googlegroups.com
Sandro,

Please find enclosed a couple of little patches for review (and application, if
desired) that update the coverage documentation and also the top level
Makefile.am to ensure that lcov 1.10 produces branch coverage output.

After this is applied, the autotools stuff will need to be re-run. I'd prefer
that you did that because minor version differences can produce huge diffs.

Brad
patch1.diff
patch2.diff

a.fu...@lqt.it

May 20, 2015, 5:18:01 AM5/20/15
On Sat, 16 May 2015 18:06:33 +1000, Brad Hards wrote:
> Please find enclosed a couple of little patches for review (and
> application, if desired) that update the coverage documentation
> and also the top level Makefile.am to ensure that lcov 1.10
> produces branch coverage output.

Hi Brad,

it's really a nice patch; immediately accepted and already
committed into the Fossil repository.
I've applied the same patch to either FreeXL and ReadOSM,
and will be applied to RasterLite2 ASAP.

many thanks,
Sandro