Error compiling librasterlite2 in Arch Linux

Samuel Mesa

Jan 12, 2018, 7:43:07 PM1/12/18
to SpatiaLite Users
Hi, I am trying to compile the dependence of librasterlite2 and I get the following error.

checking openjpeg-2.1/openjpeg.h presence... no
checking
for openjpeg-2.1/openjpeg.h... no
configure
: error: 'OpenJpeg-2' is required but the header (openjpeg.h) doesn't seem to be installed on this system
==> ERROR: A failure occurred in build().
    Aborting...

The compilation instructions are for Arch Linux: https://aur.archlinux.org/cgit/aur.git/tree/PKGBUILD?h=librasterlite2-devel

The Openjpeg package are already installed in the system, version 2.3.0 and 1.5.2

Thanks for the help,

Samuel Mesa

br...@frogmouth.net

Jan 12, 2018, 7:49:17 PM1/12/18
to spatiali...@googlegroups.com

This seems like you’re looking for 2.1, but providing 2.3. What is the relevant detail in the configure log?

I don’t use Arch, so maybe you should ask the Arch package maintainer?

Brad

Samuel Mesa

Jan 12, 2018, 10:20:58 PM1/12/18
to SpatiaLite Users
Thank you very much Brad, it is already working correctly.

I am the maintainer of the package, and make changes to the OpenJPEG version.

regards,

Samuel Mesa

br...@frogmouth.net

Jan 12, 2018, 10:26:20 PM1/12/18
to spatiali...@googlegroups.com

So there is no problem, you have already resolved it?

linux...@gmail.com

Jan 22, 2018, 2:12:25 AM1/22/18
to SpatiaLite Users
You can find the changes to support newer OpenJPEG releases in the fossil repository, or get them from the Debian package:

 https://anonscm.debian.org/cgit/pkg-grass/librasterlite2.git/tree/debian/patches/openjp-2.2.patch
 https://anonscm.debian.org/cgit/pkg-grass/librasterlite2.git/tree/debian/patches/openjp-2.3.patch

Kind Regards,

Bas

samue...@gmail.com

Jan 31, 2018, 6:52:36 PM1/31/18
to spatiali...@googlegroups.com
Thank you Bas for your response and help!!

regards,

Samuel Mesa