Spatialite with dynamic linking to Sqlite3.dll

Vlad

Jan 18, 2013, 6:26:03 AM1/18/13
to spatiali...@googlegroups.com
Hi list,

Is it possible to build Spatialite under Win with dynamic linking to sqlite3.dll?
The purpose is to make it possible to replace sqlite3.dll on modified one at any time.

Vlad

Brad Hards

Jan 18, 2013, 6:18:20 PM1/18/13
On Friday 18 January 2013 22:26:03 Vlad wrote:
> Is it possible to build Spatialite under Win with dynamic linking to
> sqlite3.dll?
I believe that is how the current binary (as published by Sandro) works,
except I think it is looking for libsqlite3-0.dll. I used mklink to deal with
that.

Brad

Ashutosh singh

Aug 22, 2016, 12:50:23 PM8/22/16
to SpatiaLite Users

How can we access geopackage in windows universal application tool. I tried to load spatialite extension by calling connection.loadextension but it shows error. We are stuck in midway.

Really appreciate for quick solution.

Brad Hards

Aug 23, 2016, 6:24:30 AM8/23/16
to spatiali...@googlegroups.com
There was a discussion about UWP and spatialite back in May / June. Check the
archive.

Spatialite is a native code extension, so you'd need to compile it for each
platform you care about. It won't be universal.

Brad