Compile Error while building spatialite-android/spatialite-android-library

Amiruddin Nagri

Mar 30, 2015, 3:19:14 AM3/30/15
to spatiali...@googlegroups.com
Hello All,

I am trying to build spatialite-android following instructions here http://code.google.com/p/spatialite-android/

The build.sh went through fine. (although the download for libspatialite was commented out, I uncommented and the build script finished fine).

While executing the command $ndk-build -j10 I am getting the error below -

=======
[armeabi] Compile thumb  : jsqlite <= sqlite_jni.c
jni/javasqlite-20120209/native/sqlite_jni.c:10:21: fatal error: sqlite3.h: No such file or directory
 #include "sqlite3.h"
                     ^
compilation terminated.
=======

I am new to NDK development, as well as C/C++. I understand this is because it is not able to find the header files for sqlite.h, how do I tell the NDK compiler about paths to header files within my project ? (I think the header files got generated inside jni/libs/include since it has a sqlite.h file).

A quick help appreciated.

Regards,
Amir

Jiří Mlavec

May 1, 2015, 4:50:12 AM5/1/15
to spatiali...@googlegroups.com
Good day Amiruddin,

I'm as well stuck on same problem, any news? Thanks

Amiruddin Nagri

May 1, 2015, 6:05:50 AM5/1/15
to spatiali...@googlegroups.com
There is no need to build it again for android platform.

Just copy/paste the folder from here to your project and include them as jniLib dependencies -

Regards,
Amiruddin Nagri

On Fri, May 1, 2015 at 2:20 PM, Jiří Mlavec <menion...@gmail.com> wrote:
Good day Amiruddin,

I'm as well stuck on same problem, any news? Thanks

Jiří Mlavec

May 1, 2015, 6:08:32 AM5/1/15
to spatiali...@googlegroups.com, amir....@gmail.com
Unfortunately it is not enough for me, as I need also other CPU architectures, mainly x86_64 and arm64-v8a, which are not anywhere available for download.

Amiruddin Nagri

May 1, 2015, 6:11:14 AM5/1/15
to Jiří Mlavec, spatialite-users
Sorry, I haven't tried that :(. I put in lot of effort but as far as I remember, I was not successful in compiling and building it locally.

Regards,
Amiruddin Nagri

Jiří Mlavec

May 1, 2015, 6:12:35 AM5/1/15
to amir....@gmail.com, spatialite-users
Thanks!

Maybe someone other was success? I’ll maybe try to contact developers directly …